Growth Marketing Specialist
Truveris is seeking a dynamic growth marketer to support the execution of Truveris go-to market strategies and underlying operations.
Reporting to the Director of Market Development, the Growth Marketer will assume day-to-day responsibility for the successful execution of payer initiatives focused on driving revenue and retention goals. This role will also support various segment, channel and partnership strategies.
This individual will partner across the organization to develop messaging, perspectives, sales and educational materials to be leveraged across business segments to generate demand for Truveris’ pharmacy benefits platform and services. The Growth Marketer will be flexible, goal-oriented, have strong project management skills, experience driving inbound marketing programs and a passion for finding creative solutions to drive results.
- Drive targeted omni-channel marketing plans and demand and lead generation campaigns from plan to execution
- Plan and execute segment strategies and campaigns for demand and lead gen including email, webinars, events, sales outreach and supporting other online and offline channels
- Create, track and optimize digital marketing strategies and channels, including inbound and ABM
- Recommend, create and implement marketing and thought leadership content including blogs, newsletters, case studies, web content, video assets, and press releases
- Project manage various program and content initiatives with cross-functional teams and vendors
- Passion for innovative thinking and action to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Ability to plan and execute multiple targeted marketing strategies to establish core value proposition with a focus on lead generation and sales acceleration
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving; copywriting experience
- Data interpretation, analysis and visualization a plus
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the marketing team and organization with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools, specifically HubSpot and Salesforce.com a plus
- Website management and CMS experience, Wordpress experience a plus
- Experience to design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Canva a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in marketing or related field, focused on performance or growth execution
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams, leading marketing strategy and execution
- Experience in Product, Marketing, Sales Development or Enablement, Brand Management, Agency or Consulting roles a must
- Experience in program, project, and vendor management
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Using technology and expertise to increase access and affordability of prescription drugs