Performance Marketing Manager
Join 2 promising early-stage startups in a game-changing role as their first marketer.
This is a remote freelancing position that will begin on a part-time basis with the flexibility to transition to full-time as the project progresses. We offer a competitive salary.
BTW we’re team&tonic, we help startups scale with designers and marketers who think strategically and systematically.
We have 2 clients:
- A US company that is democratizing preventive health and making it accessible to everyone. This is an early-stage startup that is creating an all-inclusive experience to provide a 360° preventive health package to everyone. This company aspires to be the next leader in the preventive health space. You’ll contribute to changing people’s lives and help them live longer.
- A high-growth early-stage startup based in Mexico that is unlocking financial services for the next billion farmers. They also aspire to become the next leader in its space. It’s an all-in-one management platform that offers ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) to capital solutions for agro-economy businesses based in Latin America.
They both need an exceptional marketer (we’re looking for one marketer for each company). The company’s success will depend on you as you’ll be their first and sole marketer.
You are a thinker and doer who can set up the strategy, refine the value proposition, set up the campaigns, measure, refine, and repeat. Your expertise lies in setting up highly effective campaigns across various platforms such as LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook/Instagram.
You will collaborate with a branding expert, the founders, web designers, and our team at team&tonic to shape and execute marketing strategies that drive results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being a consultant: advise the founding team, explain your marketing initiatives, and stand strong in face of uncertainties.
- Creating a marketing strategy from scratch.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Analyzing campaign performance, tracking key metrics, and providing actionable insights to optimize marketing efforts.
- Collaborating with the branding expert and the team to establish a unique value proposition, and messaging.
- Monitoring your campaigns and help refining the value proposition, target audience and the strategy.
- Take full responsibility for your decisions and explain it clearly to the founding team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expertise in launching and positioning new companies as key players in the market.
- Proven experience in performance marketing, with a track record of successful campaign management and delivering measurable results.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong personality to handle difficult situations in an early-stage startup.
- Proficiency in setting up and managing ads on platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram. LinkedIn and Google ads are of higher priority.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure success accurately by defining and tracking relevant KPIs.
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Passion in the client’s industry would be an advantage.
- Experience working with early-stage startups is a plus.
What will you get?
- Competitive compensation
- Work 100% remotely from anywhere within the US or European time zones
- Flexible freelancing position with the option to transition to full-time as the project progresses.
- Opportunity to work with two promising early-stage startups and grow with the company.
- Autonomy and responsibility as the first and sole marketer for both companies.
- Contributing to projects that change people's lives and make positive impacts.
- Working in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
At team&tonic, we’re always on the lookout for the best possible marketers to help us deliver outstanding projects for our clients. If you’re this person, let’s work together 😎
Can you refer this offer to someone?
Don’t hesitate to share the link and ask them to write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go-to partner for startups to scale with strategically designed products.