Product Marketing Manager
Bestpass is a comprehensive payment platform provider and leader in toll management solutions for commercial fleets of all shapes and sizes. We ensure data accuracy, consolidate payments, and save users time and money. Founded in 2001 by truckers for truckers, we are a trusted partner on the road and in the back office for customers and tolling authorities. Let’s face it, trucking fleets have faced unprecedented challenges in 2021. This past year alone, they faced one of the largest supply crunches in history coupled with a significant shortage of drivers. When it comes to managing toll, it’s an easy task for a household consumer with only two cars in their driveway, but it is an incredibly complex task for trucking fleets.
That’s where Bestpass comes in! We make tolling simple.
Our solutions help trucking fleets spend 40% less time managing transponders and 30% less time making toll payments, all while enjoying volume discounts (where applicable). Bestpass customers can turn their attention away from complex administrative tasks to focus on the challenges that are most important to their business. Seriously, who wouldn’t want to join our fleet?
At Bestpass, you’re in the Driver’s Seat!
Bestpass is looking for our first Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team to help drive adoption of our products and services with new and existing customers.
How, You May Ask:
In this role you will craft a vision and messaging strategy for our products and solutions for fleets and consumers. You’ll drive adoption for these solutions by having a strong understanding of our customers pain points, partnering with our product team to create compelling narratives and develop effective go-to-market approaches.
What Your Ride Will Look Like:
- Own and manage product marketing for Bestpass products end-to-end from positioning & messaging to sales enablement to campaigns.
- Develop differentiated messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of customers’ top goal and challenges
- Launch new products and features to customers, taking products from pilot to general availability. You will collaborate and motivate cross-functional teams (including, sales, product, and marketing) to support your delivery of top tier product marketing
- Track and report on product performance metrics, by developing reporting dashboards and A/B test plans through implementation to identify high impact opportunities
Show Off What You Have:
- 4-5 years of experience in product marketing at a tech company, or similar. Experience with product launches is a plus.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Deep understanding of industry trends and customer insights
- Strategic thinkers who connect industry-wide insights to inform narratives and product positioning
- You have a BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- Team player, supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across an organization
Our Driving Values:
- We are laid back but always professional.
- Our offices are modern and fully equipped to make you feel at home. Enjoy a team meeting in one of our two cafes, shoot some darts while brainstorming ideas or just sit back and enjoy free healthy snacks and drinks to keep your mind and body satisfied.
- We pride ourselves on making a difference, to our employees, clients, and their businesses.
- We love “quirky” and accept team members for who they are & what they bring to the table.
- We are proud to build all our relationships based on transparency and trust.
- All our teams consist of top talent that are energetic, inquisitive and love jumping out of bed each day because they know they can and will make a difference!
We care about your Zen:
- A flexible work schedule, with 100% remote and/or hybrid roles.
- An amazing benefits package, including health and dental-effective on your first day of work.
- Paid time off so you can have time to relax and experience a healthy work-life balance.
- A 401K plan with an impressive company match. It’s never too early to start saving for retirement!
- Tuition reimbursement to help expand your mind and keep your career on track
- Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks, office fitness challenges, monthly chair massages and plenty of outdoor space to take a walk or just clear your mind.
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events, give back to the community and get paid for your efforts!
- We reward success with promotions from within and encourage all employees to switch lanes and check out other departments.
- We pay hefty referral bonuses to all employees who refer family and friends!