We’re looking for a marketing generalist to join our growing team in London. The right candidate will likely have 3-5 years of well-rounded experience across the marketing mix and should be seeking a great opportunity to deepen their skillset. This high visibility role will include working with senior management to deliver on strategic, self-driven projects in collaboration with the Director of Marketing based in the US.
On a day-to-day basis, this individual will be responsible for supporting the tactical marketing needs of Citisoft’s EMEA business including graphic design, deliverable review, sales enablement, competitive intelligence, social media, and communications. In addition, the Marketing Analyst will support the global business through creation of new collateral, collaboration on strategic projects, content management, and CRM and CMS maintenance.
This individual should be an excellent communicator with an eye for design. Experience in B2B marketing strongly preferred and special consideration will be given to individuals with experience in professional services and/or financial services. The ability to work independently will be critical to success in this role. This is a great opportunity for a marketer looking to grow their career, take on new challenges, and join a supportive and entrepreneurial team.
- Review business development and client deliverables for formatting, clarity and grammar
- Create collateral, slides or other graphics to support business development or client deliverables
- Project manage bench initiatives or content deliverables for Citisoft’s London-based consulting team
- Oversee CRM to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper tracking of prospects, leads and opportunities
- Track EMEA-specific campaigns and produce monthly metrics reports for the global business
- Provide website maintenance by posting content, events, or updates as needed to support the global business
- Oversee lead workflows and email communications to support the global business
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing on social media calendar and create graphics or campaigns as needed
- Keep up to date on competitive landscape, including annual competitor audits
- Contribute to the PR strategy, assisting with press releases and media outreach
- Assist with layout design for whitepapers, brochures, case studies or internal collateral to support the global business
- Maintain accurate and complete internal resource library to support the global business
- Assist in creation of bios for new consulting resources and associates to support the EMEA business
- Coordinate conferences, hosted events, or virtual events as needed to support the EMEA business
- 3-5 years experience in generalist marketing role(s)
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, expert in PowerPoint
- CRM experience, HubSpot a plus
- Design experience, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to share portfolio or samples showcasing design and written communications projects
Work Location: London, UK
Focused. Strategic. Pragmatic.