As a member of Purdue University's Marketing and Communications team, the Multimedia Producer uses visual storytelling to build target audience affinity, enhance Purdue’s national and global reputation, attract the very best students and faculty, and motivate alumni and donors across the Purdue portfolio.
This role supports video production from beginning to end, including ideation, storyboarding, scouting, cast and crew, scripting, shooting and post-production. Must have the ability to balance short- and long-term deadlines, accept and process feedback, and work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels. This role will be responsible for actively operating cameras, shoot setup and editing for various mediums.
What We’re Looking For:
Education and Experience
Qualified candidates will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Two (2) years of experience in video production, including using cameras, microphones, and lighting; field and studio work; social media and digital content creation; photography; videography; audio production; or project management required
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong organizational skills
- Collaborative and values teamwork
- Familiarity with or ability to learn Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere), Macs and/or PCs, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn Adobe After Effects and Audition
- To learn more about Purdue’s benefits summary https://bit.ly/3t7vcRd
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.