Growth Marketing Ops Manager
ProjectManager is an award-winning SaaS solution transforming how businesses and teams manage their work. Our software is equipped to handle complex industrial projects, yet is simple enough for any user to track tasks. With world-class collaboration, scheduling, workflow, and resource management tools, our customers are able to successfully manage their business & project lifecycles. More than 3,000 companies—including Nestle, Siemens and Lubrizol—have chosen ProjectManager as their project and work management solution.
ProjectManager is looking for a Growth Marketing Operations Manager with strong demand generation fundamentals and a creative streak for innovative growth tactics. This role will play a critical role in driving customer acquisition and product adoption. This role will report to the Director of Demand Generation & Growth Marketing.
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you'll work closely with our Marketing team, as well as Product and Sales to grow and nurture our product led growth and sales funnels. You’ll help us optimize our processes and tech stack so we can hit our pipeline and revenue goals. In short, you’ll be instrumental in shaping and executing on the vision of our leadership team to push ProjectManager into its next stage of growth.
More specifically, you will:
- Build a world-class Marketing Ops function that accelerates the success of our marketing and sales teams
- Own and make sure we have a user-friendly tech stack (we use Hubspot); ensure features are enabled and optimized, and users have access to best-practices
- Drive improvements to our attribution, lead/account scoring and routing methodologies to increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Plan and execute lifecycle marketing experiments and campaigns (in-product messaging, email nurtures, general processes, etc) with collaboration with our content marketing team
- Track the right metrics to identify areas of opportunity. Consider new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics.
- Partner with marketing leadership to build reporting dashboards
- Operationally support the continuous improvement of campaigns and tests with a focus on driving engagement, conversions, and scalability
- Partner with marketing leadership to define metrics and KPIs and build dashboards
- Build dashboards to help the marketing team understand and improve performance
- Scope complex projects to support our business goals; translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and MarTech logic
- Act as PLG/PLS evangelist in the organization.
- Work with Product team to identify in-product actions and build onboarding guides and nurturing emails that help prospective customers understand and succeed with our product
- Proficiency in Hubspot required
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in a marketing operations role, preferably with a focus on growth marketing
- Strong understanding of building systems for and around ABM and PLG
- Experience with tools like Clearbit, MutinyHQ, ZoomInfo, Heap, etc
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes.
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups.
- Demonstrated success collaborating with Product/Engineering teams to implement growth perspective into roadmap and product development process.
- Super talented team who values hard work, success, and fun
- 100% company paid employee premiums for medical, dental, & vision and 50% paid coverage for dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan + company match, AD&D + life insurance
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Work/life balance
- Remote-first work environment - work from anywhere!
Your application has been successfully submitted.