VP of Marketing
At Swapcard, we build communities by empowering meaningful connections and know it all begins with a strong community of our own. We believe that diverse collaboration brings us closer to embracing change and propels us to form the ideas of tomorrow in an ever-evolving world.
Powered by artificial intelligence, Swapcard is the only end-to-end community platform for virtual and hybrid events. Behind this vision, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 42 nationalities amongst a team of more than 200 innovative minds, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs.
And the best part? Swapcard offers full remote opportunities, which means you’ll be able to bring your best self to the table no matter where in the world you are located! We fully support and empower an international environment, where all cultures, mindsets, and backgrounds are equally welcome and appreciated.
📚 Curiosity: Rapid growth and evolution are the results of our endless quest for new knowledge and understanding. We’re interested in our peers and their concerns. Anything novel or innovative excites us.
👽 Open-mindedness: Feedback and ideas can be exchanged freely, without being taken personally. We welcome Swapcardians of all sorts and learn from each other’s personal and professional experiences.
✊🏾 Humanity: Empathy encourages a kind and down-to-earth environment where we all feel comfortable and free to be human. We never have to wear a mask or hide who we are.
🎯 Resilience: We have a desire to win and don’t take no for an answer. We prefer the term “experiment” over “failure”. We are solution-oriented and find innovative approaches to succeed.
🏋🏽♀️ Ambition: Nothing is impossible. We're always striving to get better, seize opportunities, and reach the top. We are encouraged to dream big and believe in ourselves.
VP of Marketing
🏆 Swapcard is seeking a VP of Marketing to lead our marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to implement a sophisticated demand generation strategy using a mix of B2B account-based marketing and product-led growth tools and processes.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience as a Director of Demand Generation at a SaaS company with over 20 million in annual recurring revenue. You should possess strong experience in all demand-generation activities and be hands-on in execution. Additionally, you should be data-driven in order to build reports and segment databases.
You will be responsible for leading the full marketing strategy for a high-growth software-as-a-service (SAAS) business founded in Paris. This company is disrupting the way we market, organize, and engage during events, and aims to turn audiences into communities.
Your responsibilities will include demand generation, market research, product and brand marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations. Additionally, you will lead our marketing team of 15 people.
You will report directly to our CEO and work closely with our client-facing teams, including sales, growth, services, and product teams. In this role, you will have a direct impact on driving Swapcard's revenue goals. It is a unique blend of being an artist and a scientist.🤹🏼♀️
What you will be doing:
* Implement an account-based marketing & product-led growth strategy and supersize closely all lead generation aspects.
* Launch our own community of event planners and build an audience while educating them on their jobs to be done and our vision.
* Work closely with our sales, growth, services and product team on our go-to-market
* Speak to customers and listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research and execution efforts of our content team.
* Leverage your quantitative skills for efficient user acquisition and qualitative skills to raise brand awareness through storytelling and positioning.
* Lead, manage, and mentor a team of marketers. Design a high-performing marketing organization to deliver on our investor growth goals and strategic marketing plan.
* Been a Director of Demand Gen previously, held a lead commit, met it, and grew it quarter over quarter.
* 8+ years of experience, preferably in B2B enterprise software in the marketing field and high-growth companies.
* Experience leading +10 persons marketing organization while leading and mentoring cross-functional teams.
* Extensive b2b demand generation experience and account-based marketing - understanding of healthy patterns (and anti-patterns) for growth stage b2b marketing teams and selling to Fortune 500 and enterprise sales deals.
* Expert on Hubspot, Google Analytics, paid/social interfaces, and email systems.
* Extremely high attention to detail about reporting, segmentation and AB testing campaigns.
* Experience implementing and managing marketing tech solutions for both lead capture (blogs, landing pages, contact forms) and outbound comms (newsletters, sales drip campaigns, targeted ad campaigns).
* Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of taking on ambitious challenges.
* Team player who leads by example and is not afraid to "get their hands dirty". You will not be here just to tell other people what to do, but how to do it.
* Quick to learn and adapt with a strong sense of passion and humility.
* Great analytical skills.
* You worked at a community or event technology SaaS platform.
Reasons to join us
* International team with 42 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Remote-first policy with offices in Paris, USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Family leave and remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Generous paid time off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Your application has been successfully submitted.