FieldStack is a fast-growing SaaS company helping mid-market retailers thrive in an increasingly competitive retail landscape.
Our Lean Retail Platform™ includes all the technology retailers need in a single unified solution, addressing today’s omnichannel needs while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional retail software. Our unique shared success model puts us on the same side of the table as our clients, ensuring they get the results they expect.
We have a rock-solid financial position and a team of exceptionally talented individuals serving a growing client base of retail chains ranging in size from a few stores to hundreds of stores.
As Content Marketer, you will be critical to our continued growth and expansion. Key responsibilities include:
- Implement a scalable content creation and distribution process to support inbound and outbound marketing.
- Strengthen our brand positioning through consistency and storytelling.
- Produce engaging content, including blog posts, articles, website copy, marketing collateral, social media posts, case studies, and presentations.
- Incorporate external research and our unique perspectives from in-house subject matter experts into content plans.
- Distribute new and existing content across various channels, including our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Work with our Web and Media Specialist to ensure that website content is engaging, optimized for SEO, and hitting conversion targets.
- Establish content marketing goals, measure results, and iterate.
- Oversee external vendors and freelance resources as needed.
- 3+ years of content marketing experience with B2B audiences.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills.
- Able to think strategically and creatively about content creation and distribution.
- Demonstrated experience in a data-driven content marketing role.
- Strong project management skills to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, collaborate with others, and meet delivery dates.
- Experience with content distribution across a variety of channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range: $65,000 - 80,000
- Eligible for quarterly bonus and stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits - 90% of premiums paid
- 401K with a 4% match
- 23 days of combined PTO
FieldStack is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Discover Lean Retail