Content Coordinator (Freelance)
Grizzle is an agency that helps B2B and SaaS companies build end-to-end content marketing and SEO programs. Clients include Semrush, Pipedrive, CXL, Tide, and Web.com. Our goal is to surpass their traffic, demand generation, and growth goals using a proven methodology.
About the job:
We’re looking for a detail-oriented content coordinator with a knack for working at speed to join us on an ongoing basis. You’ll be taking care of various content operations and support tasks to help our team of content marketers, editors, and strategists to deliver exceptional work for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
We expect our content coordinators to have a keen eye for detail, execute at speed, and take great pride in their work. That said, “speed” doesn’t mean “overworked.” We take care to ensure team members have a healthy and balanced workload.
As a content coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Sourcing various materials for content projects (examples, reference materials, screenshots, etc.)
- Managing and uploading content to client CMS’ (WordPress, Webflow, etc.)
- Producing templates in document and spreadsheet format
- Producing visual content from templates using Canva
You’ll spend the majority of your time supporting our team of content marketers to collect materials for content projects. These may include screenshots, examples, stories, references, statistics/third-party research, and identifying experts to reach out to.
We’re looking for content coordinators who:
- Have a keen eye for quality
- Are detail-oriented
- Enjoy working at a fast pace, completing assigned tasks within 24 hours
- Understand on-page and technical SEO
- Recognize what separates value-driven content from the crowd
- Can communicate in a consistent and reliable manner
Benefits of working with us:
We’ve created a killer content marketing methodology that helps our clients get thousands of visitors to their blog every month. We started Grizzle to help B2B marketing teams make audiences fall in love with them. Our content often ranks on page one in highly competitive markets and we’re proud of helping our clients grow.
We take the time to create high-quality content that’s full of unique insights and value-adds. We’re not trying to replicate what’s already out there—anyone can do that. Every piece of content must have a purpose. If an audience doesn’t feel empowered, we haven’t done our job.
If our mission aligns with your values, here are a few other benefits of joining our team:
- Long-term, steady, and reliable freelance retainer
- Learn about content marketing, SEO, and digital PR
- Work with cool companies in interesting industries
- Access to awesome people
- Improve your own marketing skills
- Work with a fully remote team
- Access to our internal content and marketing courses
Your application has been successfully submitted.