Sr. Associate, Account Management
About the Job
As a Sr. Associate, Account Management you will be an integral part of client teams who is primarily responsible for supporting client accounts and their evolving needs. This is a critical client-facing position that will expose you to the whole marketing spectrum from brand positioning to go-to-market execution. Your role will grow with your abilities.
You are an active contributor who continues to learn, while leading and managing initiatives with a proactive outlook for what may be coming or needed next.
- Accurately and quickly schedule required internal and external meetings with Clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Help manage both internal and external resources, creating alignment around timelines and milestones, ensuring everyone knows where they need to be, when, and for what.
- Attend all account meetings, ensure the meeting is recorded if needed, and take copious detailed and accurate notes to be shared with the Account team within 24hrs.
- Layout and manage timelines in ClickUp or client required format.
- Scan news and alerts related to clients, industry and competitors - surface insights at least weekly for internal team and client. Draft client weekly "Love Notes" – a weekly client recap note summarizing our activities, next steps, and interesting insights to surface as a value-add.
- Help layout, format, and populate content for presentations ensuring excellence in grammar, spellchecking, and a high degree of visual design.
- Contribute to Account upsells and cross-sells, working with Account leadership to identify opportunities to strengthen, continue and expand client relationships.
- Participate in key work streams, providing meaningful thoughts and contributions. In Brand Strategy projects, this means helping analyze stakeholder interviews, surfacing industry and competitive insights, and providing thoughts on how Messaging comes to life. In Creative projects, this includes honing skills on how to assess creative, and providing thoughts on how creative lands. In Digital, this means actively contributing to Digital Strategy, channel recommendations, running Analytics reports across channels, etc.
- Help, and in some cases, directly manage intern(s).
- Help manage Creative Production for video and digital assets, and manage media.
- 3-5 years working in Marketing; agency account experience preferred
- Experience managing creative production, especially video and digital assets. Experience managing media a plus
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Thrive diving head first into new situations
- Are interested in complex business; direct financial services or fintech experience preferred
- Have an always be learning mindset
- Welcome direct feedback & mentoring
- Health insurance
- 401k with matching
- All the snacks & coffee you can consume in NYC office
- Commuter benefits
- $1,000 per year professional development budget
- 15 paid holidays + 10 days of PTO + 5 sick days + 4 summer Fridays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Outside Perspective. Internal Commitment.