Demand Generation Manager
OffSec is looking for an ambitious and results-oriented Demand Generation Manager to execute high-impact demand generation campaigns and programs to increase market consideration, leads and pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing & Demand Generation, you will be responsible for developing and launching B2B marketing campaigns to drive awareness, generate leads and build pipeline to grow revenue across all customer segments.
We have ambitious growth plans for 2023 and beyond, and this position will play a key role in our growth as we look to scale our training solutions to businesses across the globe!
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement high-impact B2B campaigns and tactical marketing programs that drive awareness, increase demand and generate pipeline.
- Make data-driven decisions to run tests and optimize campaign performance, providing feedback to applicable stakeholders on an ongoing basis for continuous campaign improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of OffSec's ideal customer profile to improve campaign targeting.
- Collaborate with product management, design, content and other cross functional teams to identify, develop and deploy marketing programs to our audience across all stages of the buyer journey.
- Partner with field/event marketing to support virtual and on-site events and webinars with strategic campaign planning, promotion, execution and follow-up.
- Personally, and in collaboration with internal/external teams, launch campaigns within the following channels: email, webinars, social media, review sites, ABM, direct mail and more. Assess and launch other marketing channels to expand reach.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative campaign performance data to identify relevant trends and provide proactive recommendations to exceed marketing goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of marketing/demand generation experience, ideally in B2B technology, enterprise software, cybersecurity, and/or education & training sector marketing
- Demonstrated experience running Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns & plays
- Familiar with B2B SaaS enterprise lead management & campaigns best practice.
- Proven track record of developing and launching innovative, high-impact B2B marketing campaigns.
- Creative and technology-minded and familiarity with modern marketing tools & best practices.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower the world to fight cyberthreats with indispensable cybersecurity skills and resources