Content Marketing Manager
What to expect as a Content Marketing Manager at Elastic Path?
As a Content Marketing Manager at Elastic Path you will get to work on everything from eBooks, to blog posts, to social posts, to video content, to infographics, and more! You will be responsible for developing content that generates awareness, builds trust with our buyers, and converts prospects. In addition to creating content, you will also manage the editorial calendar for our blog and social channels. This role sits within the Marketing team – a group of highly passionate, collaborative, and determined individuals who enjoy what they do, and who they do it with.
Location: This position can be remote from any location in the United States, preference for Eastern Time Zone.
- Create engaging content (both long and short form) to support the full buyer's journey for our key personas
- Manage our editorial calendar and edit contributions for grammar, AP style, brand guidelines, and overall clarity
- Empower and manage content creators cross-functionality to diversify and increase our content output
- Manage our day-to-day social media presence with our social media agency
- Measure content performance and optimize based on analysis
- Test new content formats and channels to drive awareness with our target audience
- Collaborate closely with digital team on SEO keyword-driven content optimization and promotion tactics
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in content marketing/marketing communications in the B2B technology space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media management, especially LinkedIn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects at once
- Prior experience creating content for e-commerce technology companies, a plus
Who we are:
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading brands. As relentless innovators, Elastic Path pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Elastic Path provides industry-leading headless commerce solutions for digitally-driven brands to rapidly build, deploy, and continuously optimize highly differentiated commerce experiences.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard to achieve remarkable things. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others. Elastic Path is a remote-first global company with collaborative office hubs in Vancouver, Toronto, Boston, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Reading.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can find out more about what we offer on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re helping the world’s biggest brands sell products and services in the digital and connected world.