Skipio is hiring a Marketing Director ready to develop, build, and execute marketing initiatives for the whole customer lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the day-to-day of Skipio's digital marketing strategy, handling everything from ad creation to performance tracking and reporting
- Oversee, own, and continue to build a stellar online-first buying experience
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing Specialist and Product Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns that position Skipio as business messaging experts
- Use relevant marketing data, KPIs, and customer interviews to make data-driven decisions for increasing revenue and improving the product
What we’re looking for in a teammate
- 2+ years experience directly leading and developing marketing strategy (even better if it's SaaS-related)
- High-level thinker and planner who knows when to get in the weeds
- Grit. Working in a small company is the best, but it's not for everyone
- A true collaborator and builder — within marketing and between internal teams
- Dependable executor who won’t hesitate to adapt existing plans
- Must be able to work out of our American Fork office 3 days per week
As a bonus you might have
- Previous experience focused on customer marketing and retention
- Built out a marketing team of strategic, content-focused contributors
- Used HubSpot to plan, execute, and track marketing campaigns
Salary, benefits & perks
- Compensation: $90,000-$130,000/year
- Hybrid work schedule
- 2 weeks PTO + 13 paid holidays
- Medical & dental insurance: Portion of monthly premium covered by Skipio + monthly HSA contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Yearly home office and professional development reimbursements
Skipio cuts out the busywork of customer communication. Using our automated messaging tools, businesses engage leads faster and keep customers longer — it's text messaging for nurturing, follow-up, reminders, retention, and sales.
Here’s how we support each other so that we can best serve our users:
- We value our people.
- We value transparency, communication, and trust.
- We value ideas, growth, and innovation.
- We value unity and we have each other’s backs.
- We value doing the right thing, especially when it’s hard.
Your application has been successfully submitted.