Executive Vice President, Marketing & Sales
Executive Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Who Are We?
DRGinvest Holdings, LLC (“DRGinvest”) is an evolutionary business built to serve and enhance the well-being of others. We do this through our company factory, which experiments with, grows, and optimizes new business opportunities. Our performing business portfolio currently takes form in multiple real estate, financial, and digital marketing-related companies. Additionally, we are currently incubating and experimenting with exciting new-to-market technology opportunities earlier in the business lifecycle. Through our platform helping to build new companies and the high-performing teams that run them, at every level of our organization we work to serve the greatest number of people, each in the greatest possible sense.
Our team-oriented culture is built on dedication of value creation for others. Whether for internal clients or external customers, our focus on creating value for those around us synergistically makes us strong and valuable (both as individuals and as an organization). We thrive off our collective enjoyment of building a long-lasting and successful enterprise in this way, and we enjoy solving the complex challenges of doing so in today's competitive business world.
We are excited to continue growing our team of high-talent, like-minded people! Do you want to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated team? If so, read on!
Mission of the Role:
As the EVP of Marketing & Sales, you are the senior executive responsible for creating the shared services marketing platform that supports all business units. Additionally, you provide the oversight and strategic direction for the individual business unit marketing and sales strategies across the organization. You are a true investing partner at every level of the company, overseeing the strategic development and execution of investments in client acquisition and business growth.
As the core architect of demand generation, market perception, and product / service distribution for all companies, you are a systems expert who understands how to build full-cycle marketing and sales functions in a variety of applications. You leverage your knowledge through your leadership and building of the teams that help deliver the desired business results.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, you will have direct influence in developing and delivering the strategic direction of our current and future business units.
Outcomes We’ll Expect:
- Build marketing infrastructure and the marketing team from the ground up. Select and implement core marketing management tools, identify and select industry partners, contractors, vendors, and advisors, and hire skilled team members as appropriate to contribute to the effort.
- Represent the voice and sentiment of our customers and the marketplace to our teams internally. Use customer information and anecdote, competitor intelligence, and marketplace data to accelerate business opportunities.
- Develop and refine key product and service offerings and related market positioning. Guide operations to optimize for appropriate go-to-market distribution methods.
- Architect and own the strategy for new customer acquisition and profitable business growth. Create go-to-market plans based on company capabilities, market needs, and desired positioning.
- Organize the execution of business growth plans, tactically executing on go-to-market strategy, across all relevant channels. Identify targeted business deliverables, and successfully execute based on available budgets and resources.
- Prioritize and upgrade all market-facing collateral and materials, both physical and digital.
Competencies You’ll Need:
- You are a ‘doer’– You take initiative to get things done with minimal direction, are accountable to what you say you will accomplish, and can creatively figure things out when confronted with a challenge.
- You are a strategic thinker – You are driver of ideas, thoughts, critiques, criticisms, and feedback at every step of the marketing and sales process. You back up your ideas with data, experience, or well-reasoned intuitions.
- You are a team player– You take your skills and expertise, and creatively package it with the contributions of others, to maximize collective outcomes.
- You are data and analytics driven – You are committed to testing, learning, and making evidence-based decisions. You are proficient in presenting and reporting best solutions centered around accurate KPIs.
- You are highly creative and opportunistic – You don’t need to follow industry convention. You are comfortable in early-stage guerilla marketing tactics. You are disrupter, think outside the box, entrepreneurial, hungry, and innovative.
- You are results-oriented – You gain market insights at the minimum necessary costs, respond, and adapt accordingly. Furthermore, you execute upon known market insights in ever more efficient ways. Creative success is only measured by business success.
- You know how to leverage your skills – Whether through managing vendors, building and managing your team, or effective utilization of technology, you constantly look to amplify your ability to make a difference.
Preferred Qualifications You Should Have:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and sales.
- A four-year college degree.
- Local to Denver, and willing to be in-office most of the time.
- Hunger to experiment, explore, learn, and grow.
What Can You Expect from Us?
Should you join our growing team at DRGinvest, you can expect to join a talented and high-performing team that celebrates hard work, learning, and progress!
DRGinvest is built to align people with what they love, help them grow, and provide guided freedom to execute to the best of their ability. This requires that we have a high degree of trust in our people that is earned through both demonstrations of competence, and on-the-job performance. We’ll do everything we can to help you develop your career if you give us your best in helping our business grow! Everyone wins, just the way we like it.
We are dedicated to our First Commitments, serving others, and optimizing the allocation of our resources. If this sounds like you, take a look at what we are pleased to offer and hit that “apply” button now!
Our First Commitments:
- Own Your Service – We treat every relationship and interaction as one in which we exist to serve others.
- Relentless Commitment – We are unwaveringly committed to improving the status quo and maximizing the value we deliver to others.
- Only Excellence – We demand excellence from ourselves and from everyone on our team.
- Think Deeply – We always do the hard work to critically evaluate the best course of action.
- Choose Courage – We have the guts to make the hard decisions and do the hard things that produce the best long-term results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EEO is the law, but more importantly to DRGinvest, it is deeply rooted within our culture to provide and promote equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. The more diverse the group contributing to what we are building, the better our collective decision making, and thus long-term outcomes, will be. This is a good reason, but we just want to be good humans as well.
- Executive team bonus plan participation
- Eligible Employee Ownership Participation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching Contribution
- Paid Vacation
Your application has been successfully submitted.