Senior Director, Communications
The Senior Director of Communications will be responsible for the global communications strategy, development and delivery of a broad range of corporate and marketing communications, thought leadership and public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the market, company, products and its leadership. This individual will be an ambassador for the organization and will need to build relationships with the media, influencers and internal and external stakeholders. This leader will oversee– public relations, influencer relations, employee engagement and all social marketing for the company.
What You'll Do
- Create a communications/public relations strategy that will allow Sendoso to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with the leadership team as well as staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions.
- Build and manage both a team and agency relationships to ensure highest level of thought leadership, performance and results.
- Identify key communications trends beneficial to Sendoso.
- Represent Sendoso leadership and products to external parties.
- Recruit as needed, and manage a communications team to support the development and execution of the communications strategy.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities.
What You'll Bring
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of success at an executive level performance with a fast growth company.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier technology and business reporters and editors.
- Successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve high-impact placements.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a comprehensive, strategic communications, media relations program, social engagement to advance Sendoso’s mission and goals.
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of communications professionals.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and Sendoso’s Executive leadership and staff.
How You Work
- Creative and thoughtful on how an integrated brand approach can positively impact the lifecycle and consistency of communications.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Excellent and persuasive communicator.
Your application has been successfully submitted.