Demand Generation Manager
Hatch is searching for a Demand Generation Manager to join their fully remote marketing team. The role will support our go to market strategy targeting mid-size companies looking to buy outbound texting software for their contact centers.
The ideal candidate is an expert in B2B SaaS marketing, and has experience working with both Sales and Marketing teams, this person is analytical yet creative, and is a hands-on marketer with a passion for demand generation.
They are highly collaborative and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing large-scale digital and offline campaigns. Above all, they are comfortable with owning a lead number each and every month.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role where they will partner closely with other marketing and sales teams to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Quickly achieve high-level knowledge of the Hatch Platform and a deep understanding of our positioning statements, buyer personas, and business needs.
- Increase lead generation and qualification through a strategic and prescriptive demand generation strategy by segment and by persona. This includes inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy.
- Strategize and execute email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, sales enablement, direct mail, trade shows, social media, and more.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops & Sales Ops to provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline & conversion, program ROI, and customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Ownership of monthly health plan marketing metrics and goals, reporting on number of budgets vs. actual MQL, conversions, conversion points, and more
- Utilize Hubspot platform, own and execute demand generation activities included, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content offers), offline content strategy.
- Works closely with the Sales leadership on strategy, sales plays, and campaigns.
- Assist in maintaining sales and marketing data integrity.
Experience and Skills
- BS/BA required
- Deep understanding of SaaS B2B and B2B2C marketing
- 5+ years of demand generation experience in both digital and offline strategies
- 3+ years generating leads for Outbound BDRs, SDRs, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- Exceptional ability to write and produce engaging content, able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences, writing samples required
- 3+ years Experience with Hubspot (CRM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The SMS Messaging App for Home Improvement and Home Services