Senior Demand Generation Manager
About The Role
CFI is looking for an experienced Account Based Marketing (ABM) expert to drive omnichannel marketing for CFI’s rapidly growing B2B business. You’ll join CFI’s growing marketing team as the first dedicated B2B Marketer. This role is for you if you’re up for the challenge of building and scaling a synchronized account-based marketing and sales strategy in close collaboration with CFI’s fast-growing sales and customer success teams. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll ideate, build, execute and optimize account-based campaigns across paid, email, social and organic channels; you’ll strategize content, virtual events, and other aspects of CFI’s B2B brand-building efforts to tell CFI’s story and grow the pipeline from target accounts.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need demonstrated expertise across B2B paid media channels, a passion for building a unique story and brand, a drive to build a world-class marketing program from the ground up, and close collaboration with your sales and customer success partners.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Working in lockstep with Sales leadership, define CFI’s account-based marketing and sales strategy.
- Build a scalable infrastructure to operate and grow the account-based programs; this includes supporting the implementation of an ABM tool, building a cross-functional process to prioritize target accounts, and driving marketing programs to move target accounts through the awareness, conversion, and expansion journey.
- Contribute to product and content marketing efforts necessary to fuel the B2B demand engine.
- Leverage modern practices, including advanced ABM tools, intent data, and social / community-driven programs to engage with our target audiences authentically.
- Create custom segments and related messaging to support your programs and increase engagement and pipeline.
- Monitor, track, and report on engagement of target accounts and performance across all programs and campaigns; make and implement recommendations based on your analysis.
- Develop and execute against vertical-specific, account-focused playbooks, including outbound prospecting, marketing channel activities, and virtual events (eventually physical events) to drive qualified leads, build the pipeline, and reduce sales cycle time.
- Collaborate closely with sales and customer success teams, as this role's success depends on successful cross-functional partnerships.
- Optimize B2B paid media spend by running efficient programs and campaigns.
- Demonstrated skills in multi-channel B2B marketing within SaaS
- Proven experience in account-based marketing strategy and with ABM platforms
- Hands-on experience building and optimizing multi-channel paid b2b campaigns
- Strong communicator who can foster strong partnerships cross-functionally
- T-shaped marketer with experience in demand generation and the ability to flex across messaging, content, data, operations, and customer marketing
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Likes to build programs from the ground up with minimal existing infrastructure
- Energized by our mission to be an enduring resource for finance and banking professionals
Working With Us
We strive to create an environment in which professional and personal well-being are actively supported.
Our remote-first approach gives everyone the freedom to work where they want without missing out on things like company meetings and connecting with colleagues. Many CFI team members work from home, our offices in Vancouver, New York, and Poland, or a combination that suits their preference and schedule.
A performance-based culture sets the bar high while providing the guidance and open communication to champion individual—and therefore collective—success. Regular check-ins and transparency in strategy, goals, and feedback ensure wins are celebrated and obstacles are overcome.
Most importantly, we operate with trust in each employee's drive and capability to get their work done. From flexible working locations, to empowered decision-making, to meeting-free Wednesdays that allow for uninterrupted focus time, CFI employees are encouraged to do their best work in the way that best works for them.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- RRSP/401K employer matching
- Extended Health coverage for medical, vision and dental
- 4 weeks / 20 days of paid vacation
- Sick days
- Birthday Off!
- Flexible Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Active Lifestyle Allowance - stay fit and healthy!
- Annual Learning Allowance - never stop learning!
- Access to the full CFI library!
- Team activities and social events, both virtually and in person
- Remote-first culture
CFI welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, especially racialized persons or persons of color, Indigenous persons, women, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQ+ persons, and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. CFI is committed to employment equity and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
CFI endeavors to make the recruitment and hiring processes as accessible and barrier-free as possible.
Our Recruiting and onboarding efforts have been adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates.
If you require accommodations at any point during the hiring process, please contact People Operations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
CFI is the leading provider of practical learning and productivity resources for finance and banking professionals.