Head of Revenue Marketing
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Head of Revenue Marketing to become a key leader in scaling the #1 Feature Management company, LaunchDarkly, on the path from $100M to $1B Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), and to help further grow our world-class Marketing team’s impact on the business.
As the Head of Revenue Marketing, you will report directly to the CMO, you’ll be a core member of LaunchDarkly’s senior leadership team, and you will work very closely with our SVP of Revenue on improving our customer acquisition, nurture, and growth strategy. You will partner with Revenue to penetrate target accounts, generate an increasing volume of qualified pipeline, and deliver the awareness and education air cover that LaunchDarkly reps need to help them close more deals in high value accounts. You will lead a 20+ person team consisting of Digital Marketing, Account-Based Marketing (ABM), Regional Field Marketing, Event Marketing, and Lifecycle Marketing. You will be accountable for global demand generation and ABM strategies, and for orchestrating the execution of digital, account-based, lifecycle, and field marketing programs and events to achieve your pipeline goals. Pipeline creation will be your ultimate measure of success.
- Own and expand upon LaunchDarkly’s pipeline growth engine to drive ARR from $100M to $1B with efficiency at the forefront, diagnosing funnel leaks and inefficiencies and proactively solving them.
- Manage a multi-million dollar annual revenue marketing budget (program and headcount spend).
- Refine and grow our EMEA & APAC marketing strategy to localize and run programs and events in priority regions to raise awareness, capture demand, and generate pipeline in target accounts globally.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and MoPs to uplevel our demand center operations and processes and continue to achieve repeatable and predictable pipeline growth as targets increase.
- Aid in building the strategy to penetrate high value accounts through targeted ABM
- Strategically advise in our efforts to build an integrated campaigns motion across all channels for target personas and segments in the Enterprise.
- 10+ years of marketing experience building and leading high-performance marketing teams in high-growth companies.
- 5+ years of enterprise marketing experience where your main goal was to effect pipeline growth
- Experience leading global Revenue Marketing and/or ABM for an enterprise SaaS company with $50-100M ARR Experience with enterprise sales (ACV >$100k), field marketing, and ABM
- Hands-on experience with team management
- Highly strategic yet hands-on and able to balance long term strategy with short-term results.
- Strong with numbers and math and able to manage the demand model/understand how your work ties into the overall company GTM model.
Your application has been successfully submitted.