Content Marketing Manager/Editor (Freelance/Contract)
We’re looking for a content manager/content editor who can help with weekly content marketing responsibilities such as reviewing and editing content, posting content, and posting to social media.
Most of your time will likely be spent on content planning (ex. Creating outlines) and reviewing content, but having content marketing skills (ex. Posting to HubSpot, promoting on social media, creating emails, etc.) is a plus!
Here’s a look at some of the responsibilities and tasks for this role:
- Reviewing content submitted by our writers
- Research keyword topics and create article outlines/content briefs around those topics to assign to writers
- Publish content to our website using HubSpot (it’s a plus if you have experience with this platform, but not required)
- Write and publish social posts, as well as manage social calendar
Bonus points if you have experience in the following (but not required):
- Creating or editing content in the cloud cost optimization or software engineering space
- On-page SEO (Editing HTML, alt tags, adjusting meta titles and descriptions, etc.)
This role will likely start with 5-10 hours per week, and does have the possibility of transitioning into a larger role (possibility even full-time if you're interested), later in 2023.
To apply, please fill out this form (submissions that don't fill out this form will not be considered): https://forms.gle/4Bg55rnyY6bcNT3K6
Your application has been successfully submitted.