Head of Product Marketing
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced, passionate product marketing leader for AltoVita's SaaS platform. As Head of Product Marketing, you will lead the Product Marketing function and be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically from the creation of marketing strategy and product/solution positioning to the execution of messaging and measurement. You must be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are backed by data and execute across Product & Marketing functions simultaneously.
In this role, you will work closely with product management, sales, marketing, and customer success to create go-to-market strategies that move the needle. You will develop and maintain a detailed knowledge base of all related products and services, working cross-functionally to develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and communicate details about our unique value in the corporate accommodation & business travel sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to support and impact a technology-led hospitality business at a time of rapid scale-up growth alongside a fun, collaborative team based all around the world.
- Positioning: You will lead the strategic exercise to define where AltoVita’s products fit in the marketplace and why we are better than alternative solutions. You will help distill who our audience is, what they need, and how our product can uniquely help solve their challenges.
- Messaging: You will own developing and iterating crisp and memorable messaging that brings clarity to customers. You have unreasonably high standards for differentiated, compelling storytelling, and are obsessed with measuring the impact of the content you create.
- Product launches: You will work with product management to bring new products to market internally through sales and customer success as well as externally through online, events, community, and other channels.
- Product marketing plan: You will build and execute product marketing plans to achieve product revenue goals.
- Trusted advisor: You will become the trusted advisor and partner to product management & marketing.
- Sales Enablement: You will create and keep up to date our pitch decks, battle cards, competitor comparison content and any other product content that can support & enable our sales team.
- Driving adoption & retention: You will be running monthly/quarterly product webinars, talking with our partners & clients, preparing monthly/quarterly product updates email to introduce new product features.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technical, relevant field of study, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, or marketing communications in a B2B SaaS.
- Experience building and scaling a global and high-performance product marketing team.
- Experience with high-growth B2B Enterprise SaaS technology companies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
- Excellent copywriting skills with an innate attention to detail.
Must be located in Western European or Eastern US time zone.
Able to work remotely.
English language required.
We welcome every applicant regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, disability, or age.
Ways of Working
AltoVita is a fully remote team. Although we have regular touch-points throughout the week, share a virtual office on Wonder, and meet up in London twice a year, trust is essential for us to work effectively as a team. Our founders empower us to make decisions autonomously, and in turn expect that we also empower our direct reports.
Join our Team
AltoVita is the sum of every member of the team. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and are therefore committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so please bring all of yourself to the interviews and most importantly to our team.
Becoming an AltoVitian means you will benefit from:
- A team that will always put you first
- Incredible opportunities for growth and career advancement
- A fully-remote working environment, and the flexibility to be the master of your own schedule
- Wellness benefits and a wellness budget, which can be spent on a range of options including gym memberships, home meal delivery services, mindfulness applications, and many more
- Two unforgettable team-building gatherings in London every year for AltoVitians from around the world
- A work-from-home allowance to get your home-office set up
- 23 days of paid vacation, on top of national holidays, so you can recharge or explore
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smart, Safe, Sustainable living for employees anywhere in the world.