Content Marketing Manager
We’re on a mission to power the next era of underground exploration – saving time, money, lives, and the planet. Using multi-sensor fusion and AI, we create the most accurate and precise subsurface maps in the industry for design, construction, and discovery. Our breakthrough technology is revolutionizing the way companies and governments interact with the underground across the transportation, energy, utilities, and construction industries.
We’re a team of experienced, driven operators across multiple disciplines, sectors, and geographies who move fast, place big bets, and enjoy the ride! If you join this adventure, we promise you new challenges and rapid personal growth every single day. We hire for intelligence, initiative, and impact, and are incredibly proud of the team we’ve built today.
As Exodigo’s first content hire, you'll help to create the content marketing function you’ve always wanted to work for. It won’t be easy – we'll be building the function together from the ground up – but it will be immensely rewarding. You’ll shape our content strategy, evolve our brand voice and guidelines, and help to establish the marketing team norms and practices that will meet today's needs and set us up to scale.
You’ll own and execute our content strategy for delivering pipeline to Sales and building our brand. At this stage in our company, you’ll create both the fuel (content) and the engine (distribution), which means:
- You’ll set the priorities and goals for content marketing at Exodigo
- You’ll write regularly across multiple mediums: emails, customer stories and case studies, website copy, marketing collateral, social media posts, ads, think pieces/research reports, press releases, and awards and abstract submissions
- You’ll measure the impact of content / campaigns and report on results
- You’ll share your expertise (particularly around copywriting, analytics, and SEO) and help the whole team level up our content marketing!
The Fit (you!):
- You love to write, and you’re excited to hone your storytelling craft
- You can point to content that you created in previous roles and explain the impact it had on the business
- You’ve grown owned channels like email, web traffic, and social media in a meaningful way before and are confident you can do it again with our target audience
- You bring strong interest and/or industry experience in one of the following domains: construction, energy/utilities, transportation, geospatial data, or artificial intelligence
- You have a deep understanding and familiarity with enterprise sales in a B2B or B2G environment
- You’re a self-starter who can be scrappy and get things done with limited resources. You can navigate the ambiguity and swirl of an early-stage startup – but you’ll also relish the chance to establish process and best practices
- Bonus points if you can create simple designs with Canva or similar tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Solving the underground