Senior Content Marketing Manager
About the role:
Planisware USA, inc is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager that will be responsible for building brand awareness in North America and establishing both Planisware and senior leaders as thought leaders in the Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) and Project portfolio Management (PPM) industry.
You will play a critical role in leading our content strategy from development to execution with the objective of increasing engagement with our target audience within our industry pillars.
Do you have a passion for storytelling? Do you love writing? Do you have a deep understanding of complex B2B buying journeys and know how to send the right message to the right audience at the right time? Then apply!
You will report directly to our VP of Marketing, North America.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Ability to write consistently a variety of content: white papers, survey reports, thought leadership pieces, high-quality articles, blogs with a unique Point-of View (POV), press releases, newsletters etc
- Research, consume content and learn a new industry quickly (ie. SPM/PPM)
- Develop compelling messages and storylines for specific industries with different personas and going deep into customer pain points and business value
- Create scalable and repeatable process for content creation and distribution
- Deep knowledge of B2B enterprise sales cycle and demonstrated ability creating compelling content needed for brand awareness, demand generation in an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) motion, customer experience (customer storytelling)
- Exceptional drive to work as one-team and bring marketing, sales, customer success management, product etc. people together on content initiatives
What you’ll do
- Own the content strategy for our North America marketing team: goals (OKRs), plan, execution and results
- Work with our Pillar heads and our marketing team to develop impactful content & thought leadership programs around key themes
- Define and manage our North America editorial calendar with our Global Editorial Team then deliver on our content planning across the buyer’s journey: from top-of-the-funnel, middle to bottom of the funnel, and create content assets to build brand awareness, demand generation, nurture, and customer reference programs.
- Hands-on with writing, editing… ensure website content is optimized for SEO and user experience.
- Ensure brand and tone of voice consistency across all content assets
- Leverage SEO strategies to inform content roadmap and to systematically improve Planisware’s ranking for key topics.
- Set objectives and KPIs for content quality and effectiveness, track SEO, awareness, impressions and conversions, website visits, attribution etc
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, customer marketing and event experience (in person/hybrid events, webinars, annual user conference) team members
- Interact with freelance writers, graphic designers, social media agency etc
- Coach teammates on what great content looks like, share tips and best practices to improve our team’s day to day writing skills! Everybody writes…
- 8+ years of content marketing and/or brand/PR experience for B2B SaaS companies
- Exceptional writing, editing skills and passion for brevity: words matter!
- Editorial mindset, fast-learner, eager to understand what audiences consume
- Sense of urgency to deliver relevant content on a regular basis
- Effectively use search engine optimization (SEO) principles, keyword research, and effective on-page SEO to maximize copy’s reach
- Experience getting the best mileage of content developed at an annual user conference is a plus.
- Social media savvy with a channel specific content knowledge (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- You have a portfolio of various content types (short-form, long-form, social) and know the best practices for crafting each content type. Sharing samples of past work is required.
- Knowledge of the PPM/SPM space is a plus
- Education: Master’s in journalism, communications, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Join a recognized Leader in the 2022 GartnerⓇ Magic Quadrant™ for Adaptive Project Management and Reporting Tools and Strategic Portfolio Management Leader in The Forrester’s Wave Q1 2022
- We have an exceptional retention rate of: 98% with customers and employees
- Planisware is certified as a Great Place to Work US for second year in a row and are rated 4.5 on Glassdoor
- We’re growing organically, are profitable and still plan to hire more people in North America in 2023!
Are you excited? Because we are and would love to have you join us on this growing journey…
Planisware is a global provider of Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions for new product development, information technology organizations and for architecture, engineering and constructions firms. To learn more, check out our video: Make vision a reality with Planisware
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Up to 4 months maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Profit sharing
- FSA/ HSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
- Company annual kick-off trip
- Quarterly events/monthly happy hour
- Company charitable donation match
- Community outreach
- Tuition assistance program
- Graduate program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Vision Reality