Head of Product Marketing
We are WORKERBASE - an ambitious team working on an innovative software platform that helps digitize manual working processes. So far, we gained trust with Fortune 500 companies such as Porsche, Siemens, Bosch and many others, to use our platform and optimize their workflows. Now we need a Product Marketer to help us reach the next milestone, and bring it to the market, showing it off to the world in its full potential.
And this is exactly where you would come in! If you are a self-starting, experienced Product Marketer looking for a dynamic environment to thrive in - keep reading.👇
⭐ What makes this role so great:
Be the first one in our marketing team 🙌
- We want your help to create the marketing department for the first time at WORKERBASE
Participate in creating our Barcelona hub 🇪🇸
- With Barcelona, we are expanding out of Germany, and we want you to start this adventure!
Have a huge impact on our business 🚀
- As the first marketer, you will have an amazing opportunity to shape where our business is going
Have full ownership over projects 🎓
- You will own projects from start to finish, and will be supported in your proactive endeavors
Work with us in a dynamic, start-up environment 🏎️
- Every day will be different in its own way, and there will always be some interesting challenges!
🪄 What we will trust you with is:
- Owning all marketing activities and securing a constant stream of inbound leads
- Recruiting, developing and managing the marketing team to deliver at highest performance levels
- Defining and executing online and offline campaigns (e.g. trade shows, customer events, etc.)
- Defining our propositions and marketing messages in close collaboration with the product and customer success teams
- You own the WORKERBASE brand and represent WORKERBASE at key events
🤝 We want YOU because:
- You have vast experience in a B2B software marketing role and are comfortable in a people management role
- You have a strong drive to think strategically and develop pragmatic processes matching the strategy
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You are a great communicator and storyteller
- You are able to regularly travel to tradeshows, conferences and other events
- You align with our company values
and additionally, you will feel right at home if you:
- have experience in enterprise software marketing or the manufacturing domain
- are always open for new challenges
- thrive in a dynamic environment!
🎁 Some more cool things WORKERBASE can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to drive a revolution in the manufacturing industry at Fortune 500 clients
- Great responsibility right from the start and the opportunity to shape where our business is going
- Growing team with diverse backgrounds to work with and learn from
- Flexible and hybrid work environment
- Competitive compensations and benefits packages
- Cool central offices in Munich and Barcelona and legendary company events
- Virtual Share Options to participate in the company’s success
🔎 About us:
WORKERBASE is a challenger in the manufacturing industry that is now on the edge of making the next revolutionary step. We raised €10m in 2022 from top investors such as Point 9, Almaz Capital, Porsche Ventures, and our plan for 2023 is to grow and triple our team size.
Our vision is a world where human workers and machines alike become part of the same digital ecosystem. We believe manual jobs do not need to be replaced by robots when we can use technology to help workers become more efficient instead. If you are ready to become a challenger of “we have always done it this way”, then we want to hear from you!
WORKERBASE is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.