Head of Marketing
At Equals, we're building the only spreadsheet with built-in connections to any database, versioning, and collaboration. It's an exciting time to be a part of what we're building — we're looking for our first Marketer and someone to build the foundations for the function. In this role you'll be responsible for bringing Equals to the world.
Given the horizontal nature of Equals - after all we're a spreadsheet and can be used by many folks, including founders, finance analysts, operations teams, data analysts, marketers, and product teams (among others) - we're looking for a Head of Marketing who spikes in Product Marketing. The job is primarily to help us identify our ICPs, killer use cases, and to thread those through our positioning, messaging, and onboarding. In this role though, you'll also be responsible for overseeing all of our marketing efforts, including using agencies to help us execute an SEO strategy and more.
- Develop strong working knowledge of our product, personas, and jobs-to-be-done to inform how Equals goes to market.
- Develop and constantly refine positioning and messaging for Equals.
- Successfully take new features to market, building demand for Equals and driving adoption across our customer base.
- Create customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Generate high quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, SEO content, webinar content, landing pages, product videos and more.
- Develop strategy and priority for Marketing at Equals.
- You are genuinely excited by software products, have strong opinions, and can talk very comfortably about how they work.
- You have an interest and eagerness to learn quickly about analysis and spreadsheets.
- Ambitious and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with attention to detail.
- 6-8+ years of experience in marketing
- 4+ years of product marketing experience.
- Several hour overlap with eastern standard time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest way for startups to do any analysis.