Who are we looking for?
As our Content Marketer, you will be a key factor in driving Pinwheel's next stage of growth. More concretely, you’ll help tell our story by creating impactful content to influence our customers, shape our content calendar, and support distribution through various channels.
We are in the early days of building a full fledged marketing team at Pinwheel, so this will be an amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping and defining what marketing looks like in our company!
What will you be doing?
- Produce content across a variety of formats and channels; key content examples include blogs, sales decks, website landing pages, email, and social media.
- Support our editorial calendar by developing and publishing content that helps build our brand, demonstrates our differentiation, and enables our go-to-market.
- Partner with team members in product marketing, growth marketing, design, and other cross functional partners to develop impactful content that resonates with our audiences
- Work collaboratively to distribute content and analyze/measure performance metrics
- Breakdown and make complex (but fascinating!) topics like financial technology infrastructure and payroll data connectivity easy to relate to and understandable
What experience, skills, and qualifications are necessary?
- You have 2-4 years of experience creating B2B content across a variety of content types, including blogs, landing pages, sales assets, social media, email, videos, and more.
- You’re an empathetic audience first storyteller. You’re always thinking about the best way to communicate with your audience, regardless of format
- You understand what a good content strategy that is mapped to a buyer’s journey looks like
- You’re a highly creative, organized, and detailed oriented person who is able to write and create copy without salesy language, marketing fluff, or technical jargon
- You’ve worked in a startup environment and love stretching yourself into other marketing domain areas
- Bonus: You’re experienced with tools like Hubspot, Figma, and Webflow, or similar tools/platforms
Why join Pinwheel?
Best Time to Join - We are small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding our culture and being a part of the growth journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.
- Great compensation & equity packages
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life & short-term disability insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- 401K for retirement planning
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free Citibike membership
- Pet friendly offices and Zoom spaces
At Pinwheel, total compensation is made up of salary + equity + benefits. We recruit motivated and high performing talent, and work to compensate people in line with the value they can bring to the organization in delivering outsized results. The talent market is competitive, and maintaining our ability to recruit and retain the best team possible is a top priority for Pinwheel. When creating an offer, we consider interview performance, candidate experience, external market competitiveness, and internal equity in thoughtfully assessing compensation. The expected cash salary range for this role is $94,000-$115,000.
Diversity & Inclusion at Pinwheel
At Pinwheel, we are committed to building an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We believe that having people across different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives enables us not only to build the best financial products, but to help us realize the best versions of ourselves. Pinwheel is an equal opportunity employer, and we aim to be an open and supportive place to work.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, Pinwheel requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as permitted under applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a Fairer Financial System