Product-Led Growth & Marketing Manager (SaaS)
Meetgeek is an AI-based meeting assistant that joins online calls such as Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams and uses artificial intelligence to automatically record, transcribe and summarize highlights for participants. Meeting insights help teams understand their performance in meetings and take actions to improve, using state-of-the-art research tips.
Companies use Meetgeek to automatically capture highlights and insights from calls, grow sales revenue, and recruit better talent. Integrations with Slack, Google or Hubspot help teams redefine their meeting culture, improving productivity, sharing knowledge, and freeing up their calendars.
It's a great time to join Meetgeek. We’re a quickly growing remote team, well-funded, and helping thousands of teams improve their meetings. We’ve gone a long way, building a very competitive product, but are still early enough so you can significantly impact the future.
What we look for
We are looking for a rockstar t-shaped marketer with excellent copywriting skills to launch new aquisition channels and finetune existing ones to drive users and paying customers to our SaaS platform.
You must be a driving force to build and execute a product led marketing strategy to bring new users and turn them into paying customers on the platform.
What you will do
- Your performance will be measured against these Objective Key Results (OKRs)
- Managing a 6 figure budget and implementing an effective product-led go to market strategy
- Building landing pages and funnels with excellent CRO (conversion rate optimization)
- Build email automation that drives engagement and maximizes the lifetime value of customers
- Managing and crafting content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision
- Work closely with the industry experts, analysts, and press relations teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Leverage data and customer insights to create automated campaigns that drive an engaging experience with the brand and add value to the customer lifecycle
- A strong track record of building and scaling product-led demand generation strategies for B2B SaaS
- You must be goal-oriented, driven to exceed targets and deliver on time
- Experience with performance marketing, email marketing (Drip, Hubspot or others), Google Analytics, SEO, A/B testing, social selling
- Product-led experience
- Experience with Mixpanel
- Phenomenal copywriter
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Self-starter able to jump in and grow with a hands-on approach
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be able to learn new apps and use them effectively
- An analytical and data-driven person
- A natural attraction for professional and personal self-development
- Digital marketing experience and exposure****
Benefits & perks:
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and equity
- Being part of a rockstar team
Are you up for a new challenge? 💪 Does joining as an early employee at a well-funded and high-potential start-up sound good to you? If so, just drop a link to your LinkedIn profile here (that's really all we need). If it looks like a fit, we'll be in touch with you very soon.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automagically record, transcribe & share meeting highlights