Marketing Operations Manager
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you'll be expected to take our lead generation operations to the next level. You'll work closely with the Lead Promo Team (part of the larger ID Marketing Team) to optimize the execution and effectiveness of our processes and our custom content campaigns.
This position will also be responsible for leading onboarding training for new hires, onboarding new martech platforms and bestowing your knowledge upon the team, owning documentation, and coordinating learning opportunities/enablement for the current team.
This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our content marketing campaigns, helping to drive success for company-wide initiatives.
What you'll do in this role:
- Work closely with our lead generation team on B2B content marketing campaigns.
- Run point on creating/maintaining documentation within the Lead Promo Team space.
- Upkeep onboarding documentation and design training programs for current team members.
- Consult on operational inefficiencies and implement strategies to reduce manual work.
- Explore martech platforms meant to increase team efficiency, assist in the onboarding of these platforms, and ensure team-wide adoption.
- Manage lead lists, distribution of team tasks, and organization of team space
- Support audience segmentation and campaign strategy.
- Demonstrate big picture understanding of how lead generation ties into the larger audience and our company goals.
- Gain experience with content marketing and advertising platforms.
What you can bring to the table:
- 2+ years of professional experience in operations or marketing. Bonus points if you have experience in developing and mentoring others.
- Problem-solving abilities: You get excited about the opportunity to optimize processes and create efficiencies. You approach troubleshooting with diligence and determination.
- Strong organizational and time management skills: You're highly organized and meticulous, and you believe no detail is too small.
- Innovation and curiosity: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and delight in trying new things. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into a new idea, platform, or tool.
- Excellent communication: You're adept at verbal and written communication. You can craft clear, detailed documentation and feel confident presenting to others.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar tool a plus.
The salary range for this role is $59,500 - $75,000 based on experience.
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. Industry Dive strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 13 million decision-makers across 20+ competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 28 publications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Industry Dive Inc.