Senior SEO Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The frogs are on a mission to change the world of software updates! The future of the world includes a better and faster user experience as a result of automation in the cloud, on-prem, and in IoT environments.
JFrog provides a universal solution for all technologies, Dev tools and platforms, which means tons of SEO opportunities for new keywords, growth hacking, link building you name it!
We are searching for a Sr. SEO Manager to work closely with cross-company teams and create a strategy to increase JFrog’s online visibility and presence. This is a strategic role with many opportunities for growth and achievement! The sky’s the limit!
As a Sr. SEO Manager in JFrog you will...
- Grow JFrog sites’ organic traffic and rankings
- Optimize organic traffic conversion rates.
- Manage and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy, including goals, objectives, strategies, and a clear roadmap.
- Perform keyword research to identify and capitalize on opportunities to gain SERP dominance.
- Work closely with the global DemandGen team to align company strategies and plans.
- Work with Product Marketing, Product Management, Web Development, and other teams to ensure the correct implementation of SEO recommendations, both technically and content-wise.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools, trends, and changes with SEO and major search engines.
To be a Sr. SEO Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years experience as an SEO manager.
- A strong passion for online marketing and organic discovery.
- Hands-on solid knowledge of SEO tools, such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Ability to collaborate with many different stakeholders
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.