Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com.
Curri is seeking candidates for a Marketing Specialist to join our remote Marketing team!
As a Marketing Specialist at Curri, you’ll support our Driver community by engaging with them on various channels. You will need to understand our key audiences deeply to build strong relationships.
We will count on you to
- Create digital content that helps Curri achieve strategic needs
- Create and coordinate the sending of recurring communications to Drivers, that meet our brand’s communication style
- Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers
- Respond to Driver inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely manner
- Be the voice of the Drivers with Engineering and Operations teams
- Contribute to the Drivers’ events planning
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and digital trends
What you need to have
- 3+ years experience in a communications role where your focus was marketing, communicating, and engaging with a large audience, such as an independent contractor base
- Ability to develop creative, engaging, and original content
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Proficient in word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation software, and social media management tools
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
What makes you stand out
- You are bilingual in Spanish
- You know Hubspot
- You have knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics
What is in it for you
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work.
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work.
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Way the World Delivers Construction and Industrial Supplies