Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing & Web Management
- Delivers web experiences that are modern, innovative, and mobile-optimized, are consistent visually and tonally with other site content, and uses our CMS and digital asset management system.
- Optimizes the customer journey by analyzing prospect behavior and key pathing, identifying and prioritizing enhancement opportunities, and developing hypotheses for testing.
- Performs content and structural improvements to increase organic traffic.
- Maintains and optimizes the website and landing pages to promote the brand and drive conversion.
- Drives key digital projects from start to completion. Ensures projects and daily tasks are completed on time, to a high level of quality, and with proactive communications to stakeholders.
- Ensures experiences are properly tracked, performance monitored, insights shared, and opportunities for enhancements are discovered.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Ability to synthesize and draw conclusions from data to optimize performance.
- Supports key platforms and tools in the digital ecosystem such as Web/CMS, Asset Management, Translations, Collaboration, PIM, etc.
- Collaborates with external channel and online application partners to better understand the end-to-end consumer journey holistically, align messaging, and seek out optimization opportunities.
- Prepares brand/product marketing plans for digital consumption. Liaises with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of digital marketing plans.
- Reviews technologies and explores new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Might contribute to creativity of product packaging, presentation, and promotional activities. Constantly monitors performance of managed brands/products to ensure it meets organization objectives.
- Supports the effective administration of brands/products through marketing proposals, product briefs, and brand plans, etc.
- Supports the identification of new business opportunities for new products, relaunches, packaging changes, and range extensions, and proposes initial plans to exploit these opportunities.
- Tracks and analyzes brand/product performance and trends in terms of digital marketing and media.
- Maintains close contact with sales and product marketing to attain broad product knowledge.
- Coordinates and/or conducts special studies and promotional projects.
- Contributes to business and marketing plan development and modification.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- This role leads digital media strategy as well as directing an outside agency
- Develops and executes digital media campaigns, including paid search, social, mobile and programmatic to drive brand awareness and conversion.
- Develops and support the construction of communication campaigns with the task of selecting the support (type of advertising banner, rich media).
- Manages campaigns across multiple platforms- AdWords, Facebook, Display, YouTube
- Drives campaign performance to meet goals
- Analyzes key performance metrics and recommend strategies including click-through rates, conversion rates, ROAS, ROI, CPL, CPA, etc..
- Implements bid and budget management and keyword builds
- Performs campaign/program optimizations, reporting, tracking, budget management, analysis and communication
- Tracks and reports budget pacing, account performance and project tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in ecommerce, websites, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Minimum four (4) years of experience collaborating agencies to perform at expected levels
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in digital marketing – project examples to be provided
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to function in a multi-channel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Networker and high degree of creativity
- Computer skills in MS Windows environment; Advanced skills with Excel; good skills in Word and Powerpoint (Example products preferred)
- Deep knowledge of common martech systems, like content management systems, DAM; solid understanding of search engine optimization as well as paid media
Your application has been successfully submitted.