Director of Demand Generation
About the job
Inxeption is looking for a driven and revenue-focused Director of Demand Generation to join our team. Join our growing and impact-driven Marketing team as we scale our business globally across multiple products and services.
- Define the demand generation strategy across products and segments, aligning closely with our go-to-market ICP focus and biggest revenue opportunities.
- Develop and oversee the tactics that will drive performance against the revenue plan, identifying the right combination of paid and owned channels to establish and build a healthy pipeline for Sales.
- Lead efforts to improve website conversion from organic search, direct and paid traffic visitors
- Evolve our marketing attribution approach and reporting to ensure we are correctly assigning value to ROI positive marketing channels and identifying how to optimize or eliminate lower performing channels.
- Excel as a leader with direct reports and as a Marketing peer leader with our Product Marketing, Content & Brand, PR and Creative Directors.
- Create collaborative partnerships with cross-functional decision-makers, including C-suite executives, Sales, Product, and Customer Success leadership–to get internal buy-in and effectively lead our demand generation strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant fields; MBA a plus
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing or a combination of product/growth and digital marketing, showing progression of ownership and scope at or above a Director level
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS, supply chain or digital marketplace businesses
- Deep expertise of the marketing funnel, understanding how to drive top and mid-funnel marketing strategy, and how to convert digital visitors into paying customers through marketing and sales coordinated motions
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to work closely with analyst team members to drive insights that improve business decision-making
- Highly knowledgeable in the operations of digital paid media channels including Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other display ad networks and how to effectively target against ICPs.
- Superior communication skills, with a high degree of aptitude for clear, concise communications that meet the audience’s needs
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, from varying areas of expertise, to drive consensus
- Occasional travel is required for internal team collaboration
- Hybrid environment, with 2-3 days in office
- Preference for candidates in Chicago, Atlanta or Louisville; will possibly consider highly qualified remote (US only) candidates
Inxeption is the Industrial Commerce SuperApp. Its secure and scalable cloud-based digital commerce platform brings Capital, Data, Products, and Services on-demand for Industrial and supply chain businesses. Companies of any size in any industry can drive more sales, gain operational visibility, and realize cost savings. Inxeption Commerce Partners enjoy access to sell products on the Inxeption B2B marketplace and to develop new online commerce channels, as well as valuable applications that simplify and streamline logistics and other operations. Inxeption’s challenge to the Industrial sector is: Let's Do Business Better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Do Business Better