Account Based Marketing Manager
****Location: This is a hybrid role in Boston ****
Do you consider yourself an innovative B2B Account-Based Marketeer? Do you have experience in tech? Do you thrive on developing, executing and optimising ABM programs? Do you enjoy a close sales and marketing collaboration?
This job might just be the perfect fit for you!
We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world. We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for more than a million users across the world.
We are looking for a data-driven B2B marketer with a proven track record in building and managing highly targeted ABM programs, with a passion for analyzing and optimizing campaigns effectiveness to deliver ROI.
So what would you be expected to do?
You will own North American Account Based Marketing Campaigns from start to finish. You will contribute to the team’s growth objectives, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation from top targets, and play an important role in accelerating sales cycles existing opportunities through ABM campaigns.
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy, planning and execution
- Own and manage our Account Based Marketing platforms, 6sense and Sendoso
- Identify top target accounts - perform research to find high-value accounts to target as well as developing growth strategies from these findings
- Ensure ABM marketing activities line up with the wider marketing team’s strategy and sales goals.
- Collaborate with the North American marketing team to identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, content, channels, and calls to action for each top target account /target segment.
- Work closely with core marketing functions, including the North American campaign and content marketing manager and the events and partner marketing manager, to develop targeted campaign concepts, custom content requirements, test messaging and creative development to ensure brand awareness at account level, higher conversion and faster sales cycle for North American top target accounts
- Close partnership with sales to develop account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound tailored messaging to feed to the BDR team, inbound ABM account follow up marketing strategy, account specific nurture tracks, channels activities, live/online events - all with the aim to build pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact is measurable by top target pipeline/meetings created (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for top target accounts, account/person engagement and sales/partner utilization of programs - Track and tweak
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in account based marketing
- Experience working in B2B tech
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas and campaigns to different stakeholders.
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales and marketing team
- CRM/marketing automation background, preferably Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience working with 6sense is a plus
Quinyx is a leading all-in-one AI-powered workforce management software that simplifies the complex tasks of scheduling, time reporting, communicating, budgeting, and forecasting hourly workers. Quinyx helps companies around the world reduce labor costs, remain compliant, and improve workforce efficiency - all the while boosting their bottom line, employee satisfaction, and retention.
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile, and growing tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality, and simplicity. As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy work. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas, and have full ownership of your area.
Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with innovative people from all over the world, who all come together to create the best possible work environment.
We will provide you with the training and tools needed for the role, flexible working hours, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and more.
Want to join the team?
Quinyx provides equal employment opportunities and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Quinyx, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!