Content Marketing Manager
Homebot is a client retention and engagement platform that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering our 10 million+ consumers to build wealth through homeownership. Our SaaS platform delivers personalized, actionable home finance insights that educates and empowers homeowners and buyers. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
Join one of the best places to work in Denver (not kidding, check out our 4.9 rating on Glassdoor with almost 30 reviews!) and help us revolutionize how people build wealth through homeownership.
We’re looking for a highly skilled B2B Content Marketing Manager. As a member of the content marketing team, you’ll contribute to collaborative cross-functional efforts to conceptualize, produce, and execute content initiatives across channels that support demand generation and overall marketing goals: to drive pipeline, opportunity creation, and support customer retention. Content is your first love, and revenue is your second. You’ll use your exceptional writing skills to support various content pieces including articles, email campaigns, landing pages, social media, web copy, sales decks and more. This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
This is the right role for you if you’re deeply curious and collaborative, love story telling, have a knack for communicating complex ideas simply, and take a bold, data-driven approach to growth.
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office (we have a hybrid work model in place that allows employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week.), or fully remote.
- You will develop and manage the content marketing calendar in conjunction with cross-functional teams to support customer acquisition, retention, and growth strategies.
- You will be responsible for developing a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling content that aligns with our brand story, tone of voice, and value props aimed at educating prospects and current customers. This includes but is not limited to articles, web pages, web copy, case studies, white papers, social media content, and more.
- You will translate sophisticated technical mortgage, real estate, and product topics into simple, high-impact concepts that are tailored for our buyer and user persona groups.
- Use your understanding of content performance to report on successes and continuously iterate content pieces
- You prefer to win as a team. You’ll work closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement, Community, and external resources to develop winning content pieces that drive results.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of B2B content marketing experience and management of content strategy, content structures, and content development
- Analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated
- Top notch, world-class writing skills and the ability to create compelling content that communicates our product/brand story
- Design sensibility in order to determine how content can be presented/distributed in various media formats
- Expertise in content strategy, design, and structure across channels and departments.
You might also have:
- Preferred, but not required: Background in Mortgage Lending, Real Estate, and/or FinTech industry and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- Preferred, but not required: Experience working in B2B technology, ideally SaaS
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $90,000 - $120,000, plus an annual 10% performance bonus target.
For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Characteristics of a Homebot Content Marketing Manager:
- A Solutions Creator who takes initiative and proactively adds value
- A quick learner, eager to grow by helping wherever needed!
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Efficiency-focused - always looking for new processes and tools to increase efficiency
- Collaborative, gritty, and resourceful
- A positive, ‘get it done’ attitude
- Action-oriented – won’t sit around and wait for someone else to do it
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- We are Humbly Hungry
- We are Courageously Authentic
- We Challenge Limiting Beliefs
- We Keep our Eye on the Ball, Hand in the Dirt
- and we do all of this TOGETHER, as a team, and we have fun doing it!
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#87!) and Best Midsize Places to Work (#41!), and The Denver Post’s 2022 Top Workplaces (#11 for companies with 50-149 employees)!
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~40% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Medical (Aetna) / Dental (Sun Life) / Vision (VSP)
- Homebot covers 99% for the employee and 50% for dependents
- 401(k) match
- Homebot matches 100% on the first 3% and an additional 50% on the next 2% (Homebotter contributes 5% and receives 4% from Homebot!)
- Generous Vacation Policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (4 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- 1 Week Sick/Mental Health time
- Quarterly Mental Health Days (1 day per quarter)
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Budget for Home Office Setup to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (modern, spacious 4-story with top floor deck ⛰)
- Relocation reimbursement for out-of-state moves to the Denver area
- Weekly catered lunches in-office on Thursdays
More About Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 100 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build Wealth Through Homeownership