The Digital Marketing Lead will be tasked with becoming the trusted advisor for our clients by using a data-driven approach to define business success through increased paid media and SEM/SEM performance. Contributing to the team you develop deep knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing, particularly with regard to data, web analytics, tag management, search engine optimization, and measurement dashboards. In this role, you will need to understand digital analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, etc.), and implement required tracking via tag management (i.e. Google Tag Manager, Tealium, ADM, etc.). Using measurement frameworks, you will tell a narrative through data and guide activities and prioritization of actions across digital marketing to drive continuous improvement.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead Digital Marketing Efforts For Clients and Scout
- Apply audience and segmentation to digital content to inform what engagement means across channels
- Paid Search Channels: Google Ads, You tube ads, Microsoft Ads
- Paid Social Channels: Facebook and Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok and SnapChat
- Addtitonal Ad channels Citrus Ads, Display, DSP, OTT, OTH
- Score and prioritize leads and purchase funnels
- Consult with internal teams and clients to develop, execute, and enhance digital marketing strategies aligned with their business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement personalization scenarios within multiple content management systems
- Implement tracking via tag management systems defined by internal teams and our clients.
- Understand A/B and multivariate testing and how it can be applied to advertising.
- Develop a system for tracking results and delivering consistent reporting, as well as identifying weak spots early (provided we have a sufficient sample size).
- Understand processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Complete ad-hoc data analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Work with engineering teams to implement and customize digital marketing platforms according to client needs.
- Conduct audits and regular analysis related to SEO, content, analytics, and other agreed-upon aspects with our clients.
- Understand onsite, technical, and offsite SEO best practices (as well as tracking systems).
- Ability to understand client’s business and business needs quickly to create unique innovative solutions to ensure they meet their acquisition, revenue and consumer experience goals
- Participate in new client pitches and new business development initiatives
- Develop POVs , client recommendations and Company Wide Educational Opportunities
- Perform ongoing program and competitive audits
- Be able to have strong technical and strategic SEO skills to ensure clients growth of organic traffic
- Execute tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROAS in paid campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV’s when appropriate
- Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 5-8 years of experience in technical marketing platforms (i.e. marketing automation, SEO tool/platforms, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, CRM, business intelligence, tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Omniture, etc.)
- 3-5 years’ experience in tag management (i.e. GTM, DTM, Tealium, etc), web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, ClickDimensions, etc.), search and technical SEO
- Strong technical acumen and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Proven success developing and implementing SEO programs
- Technical SEO experience required
- Able to run campaigns across all paid and organic channels
- Able to create and understanding of SEM and how SEO & SEM work together
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
Salary: $70,000-90,000 per year
Weekly Commitment: 40 hrs
Why Work With Us:
Scout Digital is full of incredibly talented people who are committed to being masters of their craft. We value collaboration and progress and know that the two are interdependent. We value input and idea sharing because we know that this is what challenges us to be better, do better, and work better.
- In addition to a competitive salary ($70-90k) and benefits package, Scout Digital provides paid vacation and unlimited sick time. Our employees also participate in a profit-sharing program, with the potential to earn a bonus of up to 20%.
- Unlimited PTO (includes personal, vacation, and sick time)
- 2022 Paid Federal Holidays: 10
- Safe Harbor 401K contribution match
- Allied/National General - Health Insurance
- VACE Vision + Dental Insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Performance at play.