Marketing Programs Manager (North America)
The Marketing Programs Manager for North America will work closely with the regional teams to strategize, create, execute, and measure targeted demand generation campaigns for North America. You will play a key role in the marketing team, helping to ensure the success of global campaigns in the regions as well as shaping and influencing global marketing activity across all verticals.
You will focus on the creation of compelling email, advertising, and demand generation campaigns to drive net new growth within target verticals. This role will go beyond lead generation and will work with cross-functional teams to optimize performance and deliver maximum marketing impact.
This role will report to the Director, Global Demand Generation. You will manage a team while also serving as an individual contributor to drive lead generation and company awareness initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop demand generation plans for key territories in North America
- Develop compelling campaigns that resonate with local audiences and support the organization in moving leads through the sales funnel
- Work with Marketing Operations to track and manage marketing KPIs including MQLs, velocity, conversion through stages, and opportunity values.
- Partners with Sales Development Rep team to promote upcoming campaigns and gain feedback to support campaign optimization
- Deliver sales enablement to support follow-up on leads and opportunities to achieve pipeline objectives
- Manage regional demand generation budgets and track performance against the annual plan and targets
- Support the company’s annual user conference, Convergence, a hybrid in-person, and virtual event
- Identify new vendors and events that will expand our reach and generate demand for North America
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software or B2B technology marketing
- Experience in leading a team/managing and developing direct reports
- Demonstrable planning and project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working with third parties to deliver elements of marketing campaigns
- Experience working closely with sales teams and sales development
- Previous experience in managing demand generation campaigns
- Previous experience managing events – both in-person and virtual
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, events, and internal/external meetings
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft applications – particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Must be data driven and highly analytic
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Experience with martech platforms, Marketo and Salesforce or Hubspot/additional marketing platforms
- Experience with leading design applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.