Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
Every small business journey is different, filled with its own twists and turns. Mineral is with them every step of the way, taking the guesswork out of HR and compliance so that they’re always ready for whatever lies ahead.
By combining certified HR experts with tech-enabled tools, Mineral takes the guesswork out of HR. Our innovative platform is a one-stop resource for small businesses, filled with everything they need to tackle even the trickiest workplace issues with confidence.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2022 Great Places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.
About The Role
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing will lead, create and execute our partner marketing strategy and support the go-to-market plans to meet company goals. The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing a broad variety of partner marketing strategies and programs, including partner enablement programs, communication plans, events, demand generation, joint marketing campaigns, and more to drive revenue through our partner ecosystem, resellers, and alliances.
- Develop partner marketing strategies and programs that meet business goals, with a focus on partner-sourced pipeline.
- Work across Marketing, Product, and Revenue teams to build scalable marketing programs that drive success for Mineral and its Partners.
- Train, develop, and manage Partner Marketing team members, coordinating efforts, maintaining role and ownership clarity, and ensuring efficiency and effectiveness throughout campaign and program development.
- Be a marketing liaison with strategic partners and be knowledgeable of partners’ go-to-market strategy with our products.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of training, tools, content, and other resources to enable our partners to effectively promote and market Mineral.
- Set aggressive, measurable goals and maintain accountability through executive and internal stakeholder communications on progress toward team and company goals.
- Work with Sr. Director, Growth Marketing to develop annual marketing plan for achieving new Partner demand generation goals and OKRs.
- Oversee demand generation and the go-to-market plan for current and potential partners.
- Responsible for developing the content and Revenue team training necessary to expand partner programs and adoption.
- Develop processes for measuring and analyzing partner program effectiveness and contribution to the business.
- Manage the development and delivery of company, product, & program content via email, webinars and our partner portal.
- Consult on partner onboarding plans and communications as well as represent Growth Marketing to prospective and new accounts to leverage potential co-marketing activities during the sales cycle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in B2B software marketing and 3 - 5 years of channel/partner marketing in leadership positions
- Proven expertise and passion for developing partner marketing programs with demonstrated success.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside and within the organization.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding targets and objectives.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Creative problem solver and effective decision maker.
- Proven track record to simultaneously manage several programs and initiatives at the same time.
- HR, Insurance, HCM experience is a plus.
We’re aware of phishing scams targeting job candidates. Mineral will never ask you to do anything that puts your privacy at risk. Verify that your recruiter’s contact information is from the trustmineral.com domain. If you encounter suspicious activity, please notify us at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.