Director of Marketing
We love transparency and want you to know everything about marketing at BEMO before applying for this position! In the link below we share our pipeline and opportunity numbers, our marketing tech stack, our org chart and explain the market
Starting Date: January 3, 2023
BEMO grew from $0 to $7M (Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)) in the last 4 years, plan to hit $8M in ARR by end 2022 and $25M ARR by end of 2023. We are a VC-backed startup building a SaaS solution to deploy the Microsoft Security stack for SMBs (1 to 500 users) in the US. In the last 4 years we have grown from 2 co-founders to 40 people and plan to reach between 100 to 150 people by end of 2023. We were recently awarded 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist and were ranked #1430 on the Inc 5000 in 2022, up from #1951 in 2021.
Who are we looking for?
We need a marketing leader who’s going to take us to the next level. You will inherit a team of 6 marketers currently producing 150 opportunities per month @ $11k ARR annual contract value, has a mini-brand in the Microsoft ecosystem, and is on track to get us 300 opps per month by this December. Your role will be to take the demand gen, content, and brand to the next level and get us to 600 opps per month by December 2023, supporting Sales and Customer Success with producing $85M in total annual pipeline.
We need someone who is:
- Channel / Partner background as 80% of our opps are sourced via Partnerships and 20% via Inbound
- Amazing at hiring marketers and developing talent
- Has worked in a VC-backed SaaS startup growing 100%+ YoY
- Has sold to SMBs before (1-500 users in the $10k to $50k ACV range)
- Setting long-term vision and goals and executing the plan
- Technical ability to use core marketing products: HubSpot, Drift, ChiliPiper, Zoominfo etc.
- Fluent English speaker
- Authorized to work in U.S.
Check this link for all budgeting, reporting, opportunity, and pipeline metrics, etc.
- $149,000 per year
- 4 weeks (20 days) PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Unlimited sick days
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Can also opt in to voluntary life insurance, Accidental insurance, Hospital insurance, and Critical Illness insurance
- 401k match, 80% match on first 5% of contributions
- Expense account (Ramp)
- $500 home office setup (in addition to company provided computer)
- 100% remote (we've been remote since day 1)
- P.S. we use Rippling to manage payroll + benefits… it’s an amazing employee experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.