US Regional Marketing Manager
Would you like to join a market-leading data & analytics company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
Supermetrics is looking for a US Regional Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team!
Over 17,000 businesses run their marketing analytics on Supermetrics, including Disney, L'Oréal, and Samsung.
Reporting directly to our global CMO, we're seeking a high-judgment, results-oriented, and experienced marketer who will build and drive our US marketing strategy to generate demand and revenue growth within our biggest market.
- Developing effective regional marketing campaigns and programs to target marketing, agency, and analyst customers at different phases of their data journey
- Using ABM and events to target strategic accounts and work closely with our Head of US Sales to achieve ambitious revenue goals
- Building out the playbook needed to achieve our YoY growth targets while building out and leading the US marketing team
The right candidate will have B2B marketing experience in a global environment and solid experience working in the US market.
Ideally, you’ll be located on the East Coast of the US. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having regular catch-ups with the team.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Set a strategic direction for our US market that optimizes for long-term success — we want you to focus on customer experience, brand health, engagement, and business growth through inbound and outbound lead generation and demand generation for our self-serve and sales-assisted customers
- Create and communicate long-term plans (1—2 yrs.), including forecasting and resource planning/allocation
- Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering locale and customer data and insights to inform strategy in your market
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and report results to sales and marketing leadership
- Advocate for resources and investments for your region
- Represent the regional localization and internationalization perspective during project planning and decision-making
- Build relationships with senior leaders and other stakeholders within existing and related partnerships and understand the unique challenges and opportunities facing those organizations
This position is for you if you have:
- Significant B2B or related marketing experience with a deep understanding of and experience in the tech/digital advertising industry
- Built scalable, repeatable regional marketing programs that have broad but targeted reach
- Strong track record of leading complex projects from vision to launch with significant autonomy
- Ability to influence executive decision-makers and drive alignment with cross-functional teams, including sales, product marketing, marketing operations, demand generation, finance, PR, and legal
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external teams
- Strong organizational planning and development skills in ambiguous environments
- Good analytical and quantitative skills— ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work together towards the same mission using our expertise. We’re diligent in fulfilling our vision of being the paramount data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we've invaluable team spirit and shared excitement for continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We take our work seriously — not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as the greatest perk and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven't met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We're a diverse community of curious minds, and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there — kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits
- We build products that are used by 500,000 people around the world in small and large companies alike (our more well-known customers include Nestlé, Dyson, Disney, and Warner Bros, to name a few)
- Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from well-known marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, and various BI tools and data warehouses.
- We currently have offices in the US, Ireland, Finland, Singapore, and Lithuania and have 300+ employees working in different functions.
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we've been profitable and growing ever since
Does this sound like your next career adventure?
Apply now! We'll fill the position the moment we find the right person.
Your application has been successfully submitted.