Head of Performance Marketing (w/m/d)
Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You will be responsible for all B2B lead generation campaigns and take strategic and operational responsibility for our paid media efforts along the entire customer journey.
- You will monitor all campaigns and funnels as well as A/B testing of our ads. You present analyses and recommendations for action in leadership rounds and adjust measures accordingly.
- Together with your colleagues, you develop ad concepts for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, sharpen our remarketing and keep an eye on our budget and ongoing KPIs.
- You will actively contribute to the development of our SEM strategy, be responsible for implementation and monitoring, and lead cross-team projects with Sales, Operations and Product to identify new growth opportunities.
- Your passion is leadership! You shape and support your team by identifying, challenging and developing the strengths of individuals.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the above mentioned field. You are enthusiastic about shaping and developing your own playing field.
- You have already gained first leadership experience with a small team and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- With solid experience in using common tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Planner or Google Analytics, you ensure an easy set-up and optimization.
- You are an expert in Challenger Marketing, SEA, Email Campaigns or Lead Scraper and harness the power of interconnected CRM tools and have a penchant for automations & data.
- You have excellent communication skills in German + English and can manage multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
Your application has been successfully submitted.