Growth Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to be part of our Marketing team.
Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai!
Forma.ai is a Series B startup that's revolutionizing how sales compensation is designed, managed and optimized. We handle billions in annual managed commissions for market leaders like OpenTable, Stryker, and Autodesk.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
What you'll be doing:
As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for supporting our growth marketing efforts in order to increase our online presence and improve our digital marketing and demand generation efforts.
As we operate in B2B Enterprise SaaS, specifically within Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM), this role requires B2B SaaS industry experience within enterprise or multi-quarter marketing-sales cycles.
As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you’ll use your experience and expertise in digital marketing to:
- Grow our online presence in collaboration with the content team
- Support demand generation campaigns from planning through execution and ROI analysis
- Leverage marketing automation to implement workflows and support launches
- Work toward important brand and demand generation KPIs
- Support an account-based marketing strategy
- Monitor and optimize paid social and paid search campaigns
- Ensure marketing calendar is up to date and communicated to sales
- Support digital and in-person event planning and execution
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing best practices and trends
- Work with and help implement demand generation technology
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams
- Support conversion rate optimization efforts on campaigns
- Identify industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Support the maintenance of Forma.ai’s website and monitor its performance
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Growth Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience at a startup or another fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing and demand generation disciplines
- Knowledge of marketing automation using HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of SaaS marketing KPIs
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sales Performance Management for Enterprises