Content Marketing Manager
About the Company
At Prialto, our focus is on providing admin support to busy executives and businesses, amplifying their professional and personal success as well as our own. Designed in the United States and supported from around the world, Prialto's services are managed from our office in historic downtown Portland, Oregon, with creative insights from our global staff in Asia and Central America.
We’re a committed group of professionals building a unique client services culture and we are looking to grow our team in Portland. We know we're on the right track because we've been recognized by The Oregonian as one of their Top Places to Work in both 2020 and 2021. We’re also proud to have made the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2020 and 2021.
As Prialto’s Content Marketing Manager, you will be tasked to help build and execute our content strategy from ideation all the way through distribution. You’ll research and create valuable content in multiple formats intended to educate our target market at all stages of their buyer journey and position Prialto as a leader in executive productivity. From written content, video, social posts, and audio, you are a storyteller who has the experience to drive demand for our service.
You are obsessed with how our target market consumes content and are constantly testing new ideas to get our message out into the world. Marketing is constantly changing and you're on the front lines of that change, finding creative ways to distribute both new and refreshed content.
You thrive in building companies and love the challenge of working in a small team.
As our content marketing manager, you will join our small, but growing marketing team, which includes a marketing operations manager, graphic designer, and Director of Marketing, to whom you will be reporting.
Our company is growing fast so there is plenty of room for future growth in this role as we grow the marketing team.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Build a comprehensive content strategy and framework for content ideation, production, distribution, maintenance, and repurposing
- Maintain the editorial calendar by setting realistic content production and publishing deadlines
- Create and produce high-quality SEO-optimized content that includes blog posts, videos, guides, research reports, website & email copy, case studies, sales enablement, thought leadership, and more
- Be an expert on our target audiences, personas, their journey, and needs to inform the overall content marketing strategy
- Lead social content creation across the company
- Measure content initiatives, track progress, and report those results to internal teams
- Build relationships and content development plans with industry partners, evangelists, and contributors
- Assist with the overall execution and improvement of our SEO strategy
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into the wider marketing strategy
- Source, hire, and manage contract writers and creators as needed
- Foster increased employee participation in content marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content marketing for a B2B company with proven growth
- Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, and editing skills and have the examples to prove it
- Extensive experience in producing content in a variety of mediums (written, images, video)
- Knowledgeable in SEO and traffic strategies
- Strong project management skills and experience owning an editorial calendar
- Proven experience leveraging social media channels to drive business results, especially on LinkedIn
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Willingness to challenge the status quo on content marketing
- Local to the Portland, OR area
Nice to Haves
- Proficiency with HubSpot
- Experience with SEO platforms such as Ahrefs
Here's What We'll Set You Up With
- A company on the rise with unparalleled opportunity for professional growth
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with matching after 6 months
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
* This position works out of our downtown Portland, OR office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.