Product Marketing Manager
Sharebite is the leading food ordering platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 4.2 million meals.
About the Role
Sharebite is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to support and execute go-to-market strategies and product launches for Sharebite’s corporate food benefits platforms. The PMM will play a key role in advancing our product messaging, positioning, collateral, and campaigns to help fuel our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is a B2B SaaS expert and has experience collaborating with product, sales, and customer success teams to identify and delight high value customers and drive market share.
This is a leadership role where you will report directly to the CMO and make an impact in the following ways:
Develop and execute Sharebite’s go-to-market strategy:
- Be the voice of the customer to craft effective product and brand narratives.
- Lead research projects to identify Sharebite’s Ideal Customer Profiles and Buyer Personas and develop/refine product messaging for each.
- Create frameworks and processes to socialize marketing initiatives, and create alignment at each level of the company, from peers to senior leadership.
Leverage customer and competitive insight to strengthen Sharebite’s market position:
- Develop a deep understanding of Sharebite’s competitive positioning using market research, customer input, and feedback loops with the sales team.
- Work with the Marketing, Sales, Finance and Product teams to set/test/refine pricing strategy.
- Develop a collection of customer stories for use by sellers, demand gen, and PR teams. Customer stories will be expressed in written and video form.
Support revenue team with product training and high impact sales collateral:
- Develop sales materials to convey Sharebite’s competitive advantage and support SDRs/seller training.
- Manage projects with copywriters, graphic designers, creative directors to produce collateral including decks, one-sheets, demo videos, and blog posts.
- Support Demand Gen team with guidance on website messaging and product related content.
Use data and customer insights to influence the product roadmap:
- Provide market intelligence and customer input to Product, Engineering, and Executive Leadership to help refine the product strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience in SaaS with demonstrable knowledge of product launch processes, positioning & messaging, sales enablement, content development, competitive analysis, personas and customer/market research
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing concentration a plus
- Track record of being customer-obsessed
- Manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various swim lanes on track with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively as part of a remote team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts to a broad audience.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling messaging and positioning — and translating that into effective campaigns
- Sharebite highly values access and inclusivity, disabled candidates encouraged to apply.
- Please email email@example.com with any access requirements for your application.
If you're excited by the opportunity to represent a fast growing, mission-driven startup, we'd love to talk with you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Food is fuel. Feed your employees.