Digital Marketing Manager
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. We recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there.
We’re headquartered in Chicago, but our team members have the option to be fully remote or hybrid. We have team members scattered across various states and some are even located in the UK. So unless a function of your job requires you to be in the Chicago office, you do you.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to grow and optimize our digital channels with an eye toward agile principles. In this role, you'll have responsibility for managing our website and digital channel strategy including SEO, SEM, email, and paid review sites. You’ll create a website roadmap and processes to mature and grow our website traffic and maximize conversions. We are seeking a motivated, data-driven marketer who is obsessed with building an understanding of audiences, creating engaging digital experiences, mentoring a small team and thinking for scale.
If you’re a marketer who is passionate about chasing big goals and building for scale, with a proven track record of success in digital marketing for a B2B organization we want to talk to you!
How you'll spend your time:
- Driving our website strategy and roadmap with a focus on creating engaging experiences that increase qualified traffic, conversion rates and key website engagement metrics
- Owning the management, execution, and optimization around our digital demand gen channels including paid search, organic search, paid social, display, third-party review sites and email to drive conversions and hit pipeline targets
- Owning the relationship and management of our advertising and web development agencies, and leading/mentoring our digital marketing analyst
- Collaborating with our content marketing, design, campaigns, and revops team members to build and execute on demand gen strategies that maximize awareness, engagement and pipeline
- Guiding the build of dashboards and reporting that drives insights to support the measurement of campaign effectiveness, marketing-sourced revenue, ROI and business impact
- Growing our organic website strategy through keyword research, content optimization and link strategies in collaboration with our content team; Building and maintaining target keyword lists and create the roadmap to achieve rankings, traffic and conversions
- Writing and delivering website requirements to our outsourced web development team to execute against a website roadmap, create a best-in-class website user experience and optimize web performance for usability and SEO
- Working closely with our digital analyst to optimize our email execution and processes
- Creating and scaling a testing methodology and program to continuously optimize our digital experiences and increase funnel performance
- Managing our digital budget across multiple channels to maximize ROI and efficiency
- Staying up to date on and educating the rest of the marketing team on digital and SEO trends/best practices
We get excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience including ownership of digital channels and website – experience with agile principles preferred
- Ability to create roadmaps and develop strategies, while also getting in the weeds to execute. In this role you will work on strategy, manage a team, and get hands on with execution.
- SEO/SEM and conversion rate optimization expertise
- Experience owning a Marketing Automation Platform – Pardot expertise preferred – and managing a WordPress website
- Deep experience with B2B martech such as Drift, Unbounce, ABM platforms and Google Analytics
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Solid grasp of marketing and customer journeys, personas, company brand, messaging, and positioning
- A/B and MV testing experience – performance mindset
- Highly collaborative and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to “own it” and work independently
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and leading initiatives
- Bias for action and resilient attitude
What else is in it for you?
We offer competitive salary, stock options, and health and wellness benefits. But we think that’s the baseline for a modern, employee-centric company. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it — because we do want you to have a life outside of work. So you’ll get generous PTO, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, so you have time to recharge and relax. We also help you advance your career with an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
Perhaps most important, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe showing up as they are. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and PRIDE), attend regular training, and participate in conversations that foster a sense of belonging. Interested in joining the Herd? (Sorry, did we not mention our mascot is a goat?) Apply today!
Feeling super pumped about the culture and the role, but don’t know much about GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their company in line.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. Yowzah! That’s a lot of opportunity!
This job must be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.