Content Strategy, Senior Manager
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. We recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there.
We’re headquartered in Chicago, but our team members have the option to be fully remote or hybrid. We have team members scattered across various states and some are even located in the UK. So unless a function of your job requires you to be in the Chicago office, you do you.
About the role:
As our Senior Manager, Content Strategy, you’ll lead the Content & Creative team and oversee efforts to amplify the LogicGate brand, including storytelling, tone of voice, messaging, positioning, and thought leadership strategies. You’ll head up the production and distribution of game-changing content aimed at positioning LogicGate as a thought leader in the GRC market, an obvious choice for our core audiences, and a trustworthy partner to our customers.
To excel in this role, you’ll need to be a highly organized, creative, and strategic marketer with experience creating diverse forms of content for multiple channels aimed at business audiences. You’ll need a growth mindset and a love for a fast-paced, start up environment. Experience in GRC or security & privacy is a huge plus.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Developing, publishing, and maintaining an editorial content calendar aligned with campaigns, product marketing/product management, brand, and sales initiatives.
- Developing content asset testing and KPI tracking methods, adapting types and delivery based on findings and performance.
- Writing and developing creative briefs and supporting other team members with reviewing and editing briefs.
- Overseeing the creative project management of campaign assets.
- Being a sponge for product, customer, and GRC market insights to best plan content that speaks to target audiences.
- Identifying thought leaders and collaborating with them to highlight LogicGate’s unique perspective.
- Creating and supporting content for demand generation and customer lifecycle as well as cross-functional digital, SEO, PR, and product launch initiatives.
- Supporting the content development and editing of blogs, infographics, podcasts, videos, ebooks, and content needed for demand gen campaigns, customer campaigns, email newsletters, and LogicGate social media channels.
- Collaborating with our Sales, Marketing, other cross-functional teams, and technology partners to align priorities and goals and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on them.
- Managing relationships with freelance writers and designers as well as third-party research vendors.
We get excited about you if you have, or are:
- 5+ years experience in one or more of these areas: writing and managing content, developing content strategy, or leading content operations
- Experience leading and educating creatives, ability to deliver clear, effective guidance with a focus on goals and value for the audience.
- A startup mindset. You are adaptable, agile, and proactive regardless of the size and scope of the project.
- Outcomes-oriented and want to have a ground-floor impact.
- Collaborative by nature and can inspire cross-functional buy-in and motivate the internal team.
- An avid consumer of content across pop culture, tech, business, and competitors. You love podcasts, ads, emails, videos, etc., and have a pulse on what’s next!
- Demonstrable experience with B2B content and thought leadership designed to influence decision-making. Experience with GRC/IRM and/or Cyber Security is a major plus.
- A portfolio of great copy and content examples written and developed for B2B technology companies.
- Understand that great storytelling + great copy = results and can help the team achieve business objectives with content that generates leads.
- Strong proficiency with process development, content management tools, and workflows (Asana a plus!)
- Experience working in Agile environments, ability to manage multiple projects.
What else is in it for you?
We offer competitive salary, stock options, and health and wellness benefits. But we think that’s the baseline for a modern, employee-centric company. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it — because we do want you to have a life outside of work. So you’ll get generous PTO, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, so you have time to recharge and relax. We also help you advance your career with an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
Perhaps most important, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe showing up as they are. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and PRIDE), attend regular training, and participate in conversations that foster a sense of belonging. Interested in joining the Herd? (Sorry, did we not mention our mascot is a goat?) Apply today!
Feeling super pumped about the culture and the role, but don’t know much about GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their company in line.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. Yowzah! That’s a lot of opportunity!
This job must be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.