LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. We recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there.
We’re headquartered in Chicago, but our team members have the option to be fully remote or hybrid. We have team members scattered across various states and some are even located in the UK. So unless a function of your job requires you to be in the Chicago office, you do you.
About the role:
We are seeking a Marketing Copywriter with a passion for storytelling to join our content team. As our copywriter and social specialist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our core narrative, bringing it to life through strategic messaging to support brand awareness as we grow. Core functions for your role include copy editing for brand voice, tone, and consistency, writing copy for multiple channels (website, PPC pages, blogs, emails, social media, etc.), and ownership of core messaging documents.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Writing copy, scripts, and briefs for our company website(s), PPC landing pages, Ads and marketing materials, video, email, social, blog, thought leadership, etc.
- Maintaining and updating standard messaging documents.
- Owning the brand voice and ensuring consistency in tone and messaging in copy written in-house and by external writing resources.
- Collaborating with the marketing team cross-functionally.
- Supporting the content strategist on work and requests for external writing resources.
- Executing on the social strategy to help grow our audience, increase engagement, and think of innovative ways for us to reach target audiences.
- Owning our social channels (primarily LinkedIn) – managing a social media editorial calendar aligned to our master content calendar, posting, commenting.
- Overseeing KPI tracking methods for social media and adapting types based on findings and performance.
We get excited about you if you have:
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience as a content copywriter at a high-growth B2B software company (or agency) – experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)/Integrated Risk Management (IRM) or cybersecurity is a huge plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; obsessed with detail.
- Strong proficiency with process development, content management tools, and workflows (Asana and WordPress are pluses!)
- Understand that great storytelling + great copy = results and can help the team achieve business objectives with content that generates leads.
- Startup mindset. You are flexible, agile, and proactive regardless of the size and scope of the project.
- Keeps up with the latest trends in content innovation.
- Experience managing social media plans and channels.
What else is in it for you?
We offer competitive salary, stock options, and health and wellness benefits. But we think that’s the baseline for a modern, employee-centric company. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it — because we do want you to have a life outside of work. So you’ll get generous PTO, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, so you have time to recharge and relax. We also help you advance your career with an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
Perhaps most important, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe showing up as they are. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and PRIDE), attend regular training, and participate in conversations that foster a sense of belonging. Interested in joining the Herd? (Sorry, did we not mention our mascot is a goat?) Apply today!
Feeling super pumped about the culture and the role, but don’t know much about GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their company in line.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. Yowzah! That’s a lot of opportunity!
This job must be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.