Demand Generation Manager
Demand Generation Manager
We're looking for a demand generation marketer to help us build the foundation for our marketing team -
As the first marketing team member, you will lead marketing with a focus on demand generation. You will be asked to help build marketing the right way from the ground up while understanding and excited by the hands-on nature of being the first on the team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone that is ready for a path to marketing leadership but needs their 'open door' to prove it.
The focus will be a mix of demand and product marketing with the ultimate goal of consistently delivering valuable content to our customers until they come to us.
Who we are looking for:
Have a knack for messaging and demand optimization
Loves business / marketing strategy and planning while still wanting to be hands-on in building and launching campaigns focused on demand creation
You geek out implementing a demand strategy focusing on where our customers "hang out."
Enjoy optimizing marketing for high intent revenue creation
Has a desire to build our core marketing pillars, whether that's organic social, communities, Video, Content, etc., we need your strategic opinion.
We need someone to come in and help define and execute a plan to set our brand as a thought leader and do the work to set us up for how b2b marketing needs to be done in 2023 and beyond
- Collaborate with the Sr. Leadership team and play a key role in shaping the company's three-year GTM strategy
- Define the strategy, get buy-in and execute the overall marketing strategy and GTM plan
- Finding groups of customers with similar characteristics and crafting ways to tell them our story
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve goals with a focus on storytelling in awareness channels where buyers consume content, network, and discover products – do this by consistently delivering value to our customers until they come to us
- Budget ownership: own the strategy and plan for how we spend our marketing budget – we know you can't do it alone and want to set you up for success
- Help sort out and dial in our messaging for our core product and a new enhancement that is on the horizon
- Help us build marketing the right way from the ground up!
- Work to define/position how our product is a leader and set up a messaging framework for how we best communicate to those audiences in a consistent way
- Optimizing the messaging online to tell the right story to convert users, including how to best package and present product features to illustrate their value effectively.
- Working closely with product teams to correctly position, package, and present our products to both current customers and new prospects.
- Progressive experience in product marketing strategies in a start-up, technology company, or similar product-driven organization with demonstrated expertise in successfully launching a product category
- Must be an initiative-taker and do not rely on someone telling you what to do
- History of hitting demand targets and generating revenue
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and tactics
- Collaborate across teams. You can effectively partner with sales, operations and product development
Your application has been successfully submitted.