Product Marketing Manager
Metadome is a metaverse that will provide the no-code infrastructure to millions of creators and brands to build and host 1B+ immersive experiences for the virtual world by 2023. It promises to be far more immersive, interactive, and collaborative than what the internet has accomplished so far with web 2.0.
Metadome will provide businesses newer ways of engaging their customers. The brands that work with us will be able to represent their entire portfolio and to allow Metaverse participants to truly engage with their products. For individuals and creators, the possibilities are enormous, as they will be able to interact, collaborate, learn, play, work, create, trade, transact and buy virtual goods & estates.
Metadome is uniquely positioned since it has already created a sector agnostic way of engaging users through Augmented Reality and has deep insights from empowering 30M+ AR experiences globally from working with industry leaders across automobile, home-decor, beauty & accessory, and consumer electronics like Hewlett Packard(HP), Tata Motors(parent company- Jaguar Land Rover), Hero MotoCorp(largest 2-wheeler OEM globally), Asian Paints, Titan Eyeplus, Lakme(Unilever) and more, to create immersive 3D & AR experiences for their customers.
With Metadome, our vision is to build a new world so satisfying where people would want to live in it and not be forced to come. We are using our existing expertise in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and computer vision to build a one-one mapping of the real world and creating an experience of life beyond the real world. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Marketing team! Role Description We are seeking a highly independent, performance driven Product Marketing Professional who will drive marketing and demand for Matadome’s products. We are looking for seasoned B2B marketing professionals who will independently execute global marketing strategy, demand generation, partner marketing & product launches.
● You will provide strategic direction to the global business plans and go-to-market strategy and be directly responsible for helping sales and channel partners achieve their sales target. You will allocate budgets, execute the plan, and establish a cadence of executive reviews to show the return on investment of marketing initiatives.
● You will be managing brand and demand generation activities to grow brand awareness, build pipeline, drive traffic, conversions, and engagements. You will lead social media campaigns and online events and be a custodian of the product messaging, customer communication and sales enablement.
● You will define, build, and execute Brand & Demand campaigns through search, display, social, online events & media partnerships. Analyze and measure effectiveness of existing campaigns and continuously develop new strategies to optimize touchpoints within a customer’s journey to better conversions.
● You will lead Content marketing by contributing to content development for target consumers, collaborating with design and writing teams to produce high quality SEO optimized content.
● You will craft and execute effective positioning and messaging based on market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and influence product roadmap to increase our market presence and penetration.
● You will collaborate with pre-sales teams, partner sales managers, product and engineering leadership, consulting and identify gaps and areas of opportunity to build positive change that will impact our customer's experience and business success.
● MBA from Tier-1 institutes.
● 5-7 years of Product marketing plus Digital marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
● Should have led and executed systematic product launches at a global scale.
● Funnel performance management & reporting experience to effectively track marketing funnel.
● Expertise in programmatic advertising and experience in reporting tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, Demanbase, Emplifi and other Marketing Technology suite.
● Experience executing ABM strategy at scale with proven results will be a plus.
● Experience in creating and executing GTM for enterprise customers that have led to high engagement and pipeline building
● Excellent communication, presentation skills and language proficiency (written and verbal).
● Self-starter, independent, proactive, results-oriented, and a high degree of motivations to go above and beyond the task at hand
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your World, Your Way