Content Marketing Specialist
Canny's customer feedback platform is actively used by thousands of companies to build better software products.
• Fully remote with no office
• 10 people, spread across 5 countries (US, Canada, Italy, Estonia, Turkey)
• Bootstrapped (no outside funding), profitable, and growing
We're hiring a Content Marketing Specialist to drive our efforts with content marketing and social media. You'll own ideation, content creation, optimization, and distribution for Canny. Your job will be to create valuable content and get it in front of product managers and founders at SaaS companies.
• Identify opportunities to add value to product managers and SaaS founders through content: Blog posts, e-books, infographics, podcasts, whitepapers, etc.
• Develop and maintain a sustainable content marketing strategy
• Create content (quality over quantity) and manage our content calendar
• Proofread and improve content created by other team members
• Help increase traffic by identifying and promoting content on appropriate distribution channels
• Manage Canny’s social profiles and engage with our audience
• CMS: WordPress
• CRM: HubSpot
• Content Marketing: Ahrefs, Hemingway
• Team Communication: Slack, Zoom, Missive (email)
• Base salary varies by location but is highly competitive in pretty much all areas except San Francisco / New York
• Significant equity grant
• You have multiple years of experience creating and distributing various kinds of content
• You are well-versed in keyword research, SEO, and basic marketing analytics
• You are independent and a strong learner—if you don't know much about a topic, you research it until you do
• You understand how digital marketing works, and how content fits into it
• You have outstanding English and written communication skills
• You are self-motivated and have strong organization skills
• You have demonstrated the ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term:
◦ within the last 5 years, you've worked at one company for at least 2 years
• You are able to thrive in a fully remote organization
• You have professional experience with content marketing at a B2B SaaS company
• You have experience working with a remote team
Your application has been successfully submitted.