Events Marketing Manager
Events Marketing Manager
Dealpath is looking for a Marketing Manager for industry events and field marketing. The Real Estate Industry is fueled by forming tight relationships, many of which are developed at in-person events. We are looking for a personable go-getter with excellent project management and execution skills who can join our marketing team. This person will report directly to our VP, Marketing and partner closely with the rest of the Marketing team, Business Development team, Sales team and PR agency to curate, lead and coordinate all marketing events including virtual and in-person.
The Events Marketing Manager will lead the cross-functional team on a regular basis to understand key target audiences, and event and market activities that resonate with our prospective and current customers. In addition to identifying, leading and executing events, the Events Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with the team to ensure that key demand generation activities take place for each lead generated through these activities.
This person will be an integral member of the Marketing team. They will have the opportunity to be creative, think out of the box and bring the Dealpath brand to life. The ideal candidate has event experience and is excited to dive deep into B2B events.
You're excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Develop and execute a robust calendar of in-person events including trade shows, webinars, happy hours, panels, etc.
- Manage simultaneous event timelines and project management
- Coordinate all event logistics including vendor relations, booth design, speakers, registration of company passes, swag, collateral, travel and more
- Develops and recommends the budget and manages within those approved plans
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing team to develop and execute a demand gen and communications strategy for each event, including identifying and delivering targeted content, presentations, and messaging
- Partner with Marketing Operations to develop targeted, segmented, promotional and follow up campaigns, aligned with event strategy and messaging
- Identify and track key metrics for each event
- Develop and execute event follow up process in liaison with the Sales team
- Identify opportunities from the event to develop new content, relationships, events, etc. and surface across the team.
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, attainment of goal and objectives, and recommendations for future event improvements
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in event/field marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Must be a strong verbal and written communicator
- Energetic and excels in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Team-oriented approach - you're a true team player
- Project management skills and exposure to complex organizational structures.
- Ability to bring creative brand ideas to life at events
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Zoom, Marketo, Asana, Splash and Salesforce a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco, New York City and Toronto. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where the built world transacts digitally