What you’ll do
- Define, build and maintain a high quality content pipeline to meet the needs of sales and marketing that drives website traffic and generates marketing leads (pretty standard!)
- Manage a full content calendar, creating case studies, blog articles, web ads, social content, and other materials of forward-thinking topics helping B2C companies solve the challenges they face most in their business planning process.
- Contributing to the Ramp user community with relevant engagement strategies and useful resources.
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure content consistency and accuracy, including product, design, and customer success.
- Creating collateral like landing pages, social messaging, follow-up engagement emails, and more (BTW- Ramp just acquired a media agency so that's pretty swell!)
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
Who you are
- Experience in content marketing, content writing or community management at a SaaS
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing
- Excellent written English in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to audience needs
Your application has been successfully submitted.